Windows 10: E-Mail changes coming but don't hold your breath.

Discus and support E-Mail changes coming but don't hold your breath. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Microsoft to replace its many mail variants with 'One Outlook' | ZDNet [Microsoft looks to be finally moving to a true, single Outlook client, but it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Berton, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Berton Win User

E-Mail changes coming but don't hold your breath.

Berton, Jan 4, 2021
  2. henkeh Win User

E71 - erase e-mails

Hi...

I don´t have my old e-mailaddress anymore and I don´t even use my phone for e-mails anymore so I want to erase all old e-mails from the phone and I "mark all" and then erase from both phone and server but I can´t erase them... I understand that I can´t erase
    e-mails from the server but now I don´t even get that question (erase from both phone and server)...

How shall I do to erase all e-mails ? I really don´want them anymore...

Henke E-Mail changes coming but don't hold your breath. :)

henkeh, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Text Messages from e-mail Account

Apparently you must have enabled this T-Mobile "My E-mail" feature by mistake.

https://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsMobile/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1986767&SiteID=65

My E-mail messages arrive from 701 - Dash™ WM 6.0 / Wing™ / Shadow™

Because Windows Mobile® 6.0 devices do not support My E-mail, all messages from My E-mail accounts arrive on the device as text messages from the sender 701. To stop text messages from 701 and avoid these text message charges, follow these steps:

• On a computer, log in to My .
    • Click the Setup My E-mail link at the bottom of the page.
      • NOTE: If you are using a Wing™ or Shadow™, the
        Setup My E-mail
        link does not display. To work around this, click
        Not your phone?
        in the upper-right corner of the page and change it to the MDA®.
    • Delete all of the e-mail accounts.
    • Set up e-mail on your device.

Jeffrey Min, Jan 4, 2021
  4. kitonas Win User

a proplem with the E-mail N8

I don`t want mail for exchange

I just want to enter to my e-mail and inbox normally!!!!!!!

kitonas, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

1. E-Mail changes coming but don't hold your breath. - Similar Threads - Mail changes coming

2. My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?: E-mail not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-working-but-no-e-mails-coming/461de314-3f66-4016-a97e-eb28016b1b36
  3. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  4. Changing e-mail address

Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  5. Changing an e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing an e-mail address: We moved house last year and we changed our e-mail address to include an indication of our new address. However, I am finding it impossible to close the old e-mail address in Microsoft and transfer any information still retained on it to our new e-mail address. I have tried...
  6. Windows 10 changes don't hold.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 changes don't hold.: My HP laptop was running slow so I ran a windows diagnostic. Whatever it did took forever and when I started it up ALL my stuff was either lost of somewhere else. I spent time correcting things but windows resets every time I turn it off....
  7. "Your e-mail settings are outdated

"Your e-mail settings are outdated: Why do I continuously receive messages that my email settings need to be updated? I have no issues either sending or receiving e-mails from any of my accounts....
  8. Change E-mail Address In Your Info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change E-mail Address In Your Info: Hi My provider Tele2 Sweden is ending all e-mail services in February 2021 so I need to change my e-mail address associated YOUR INFO in my Microsoft account from tele2.se to my outlook e-mail address that I already have. Any help would be greatly appreciated Mark...
  9. When your account USER NAME is an e-mail, what happens when you change e-mail addresses?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When your account USER NAME is an e-mail, what happens when you change e-mail addresses?: First off, for a company that insists on having an account for Windows, then another account for Office, their support or actually none for the former is pretty bad. MS has chosen to have e-mail as a user name, which I'm finding is a bad choice. I have an e-mail from SBC...
  10. e-mail, to-days e-mails don't show up . The next day they sjoe up as yesterdays e-mails,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail, to-days e-mails don't show up . The next day they sjoe up as yesterdays e-mails,: e-mail to-days e-mails don't show up. the next day they show up as yesterdays e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-to-days-e-mails-dont-show-up-the-next-day/076d1bf0-bf8d-41a9-919d-e442efac2710