Windows 10: e-mail failed-

Discus and support e-mail failed- in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I am having the same issue. Screenshot attached below. error code [ATTACH]0xc02901df Moved from Office/ Outlook /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MCChandler, Apr 12, 2019.

1. e-mail failed-

Split from this thread.​

I am having the same issue. Screenshot attached below.

error code e-mail failed- 584059e7-94c9-453c-8b6d-9f084e186fdd?upload=true.jpg 0xc02901df

Moved from Office/ Outlook / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business

:)

MCChandler, Apr 12, 2019

2. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 12, 2019
  3. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Apr 12, 2019
  4. e-mail failed-

Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

e-mail failed-

1. e-mail failed- - Similar Threads - mail failed

2. Default email fails, set to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default email fails, set to Windows 10 Mail: In file explorer, right click on a file and select 'send to' and 'mail recipient'. The system responds that no email program ... etc. In settings, the default is set to mail, and various resolutions offered by this forum (over the last few years) have been tried without...
  3. Live mail fails to receive incoming emails from Google account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live mail fails to receive incoming emails from Google account: I wish to use the Windows App Mail to receive emails from my Googlemail account on a brand new Dell laptop. It fails to receive although it does send emails. There is no reason why there should be any chance of corrupt files or installation - it is brand new! The account...
  4. Windows 10 mail app failing in module Mso20lmm.dll with exception code 0152139a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail app failing in module Mso20lmm.dll with exception code 0152139a: The mail app in Windows 10 Home x64 V1803 build 17134.472 is failing frequently. It happens in module Mso20lmm.dll with an exception code of 0152139a. Mail is retrieved successfully but this error occurs when displaying the email in the preview pane. I haven't established a...
  5. Failed attempts to log into email through the mailing app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed attempts to log into email through the mailing app.: I just bought a new computer and have been trying to login to my gmail account through the window's mailing app. When I go through the process of submitting my login information, a window pops up and says "Something went wrong, we're sorry, but we weren't able to do that....
  6. Windows 10 Home, Mail app fails to print, sometimes (problems in Settings?)

Windows 10 Home, Mail app fails to print, sometimes (problems in Settings?): I am using Windows 10 Home, fully updated. The MS Mail app sometimes fails to print to my only printer. If I look in MS Settings/Printers it shows my printer is "not connected", if I click "manage" it says the printer is "idle" and will happily print me a test page! All other...
  7. Windows 10 Mail and Teams Notifications - Fail

Windows 10 Mail and Teams Notifications - Fail: It all seemed to work for a while, in fact I have been using Teams since it first launched and never seen issues with notifications (if you set them the way you want), if a chat came in, it would always show up and then if you missed it the Teams icon would be highlighted to...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App fail ..

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App fail ..: Hi When I select the win 10 Mail App it says it is not working and I am requested to download the App again. I did try but the download failed. I read elsewhere that I need to delete the App before attempting the download and I have now the procedure to do that. My question...
  9. Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser: When I search my Yahoo mail, opened in Microsoft Edge, it gives me error: An error occurred while trying to fetch the items in this list. Retry Search works okay when Yahoo Mail is opened in other browser. Why so? I just switched to Edge and I noticed this. Thanks....
  10. Outlook live mail freezem fail etc.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook live mail freezem fail etc.: After no problems with Outlook since install of Win 10 years ago have recently,within the past month or so, have begun having outlook mail freeze for minutes and then operate with slow typing, loss of ability to highlight lines for deleting or cutting, etc. and just bad...