Windows 10: E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail

Discus and support E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently noticed I was not receiving e-mail from several of my Contacts. Just by chance when looking for a notice from a vendor in my Bulk Folder I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FrankRodriguez_1956, Jan 9, 2019.

1. E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail

Recently noticed I was not receiving e-mail from several of my Contacts. Just by chance when looking for a notice from a vendor in my Bulk Folder I found many e-mails from Contacts that I have in my People App. I am working with Windows 10 and I have Yahoo Mail. Has anyone had this problem that their Contact's e-mail going to Bulk Mail. Would appreciate any help I can get from the community

:)

FrankRodriguez_1956, Jan 9, 2019
  2. nolen01 Win User

E-Mail contacts

I know how to access the contacts in Win 10 mail. Either do new mail or forward. Click the To and type in a letter in a contact that you want to send the e-mail . A download list will appear with all of the contracts that have that letter either in the first or last name. It is still difficult to do multiple e-mails in the To .

nolen01, Jan 9, 2019
  3. nolen01 Win User
    E-Mail contacts

The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to the To line in the Web 10 Mail page. Is there a way to have the contacts button on the Web 10 mail page? I had to download Win Live Mail so that I could forward E-Mails to several contacts at one time.

nolen01, Jan 9, 2019
  4. nolen01 Win User

E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail

E-Mail contacts

I checked in Privacy and the contacts was on for E-Mail. It still does not show contacts on the Win 10 mail page.

nolen01, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail

1. E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail - Similar Threads - mail Contacts going

2. E-mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail Contacts: G'day,I do not know what happened. If I wanted to find a friend & their e-mail, I would click on Switch To People. I would see all my contact. When I do it now I get this Pop-Up. Please could somebody tell me how I can get it back to the way it was?Cheers Perry* Moved from...
  3. Mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail Contacts: How do I move my contacts from a csv file to Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-contacts/ecca300a-cbcf-434d-87c9-6ab89d8d8c38
  4. E-Mails

E-Mails: I am unable to access my e-mails Can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails/d3f0b5f4-36d9-45b1-9182-59da55e78e88
  5. e mails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e mails: how do i get my email from popping up on the side when i log into my internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails/70e3c41b-1a94-4536-9877-60e75ae7f8b8
  6. E mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E mail: Just checking i got e mail thanking me for contacting microsoft but i never contacted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail/782aa5c4-b8b6-441b-9d9c-c7200c44b289
  7. Import old e-mail and contacts

Import old e-mail and contacts: Just purchased new Win 10 PC. Microsoft Mail app on PC and I'm looking to import my e-mail files from old PC. I have slaved the old HD in a USB case and have access to all data. However when I open Microsoft Mail I can not find where to import....
  8. Mail Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Contacts: When I send an email to one particular contact, two different addresses show. That person is not in my Contacts list nor is it in my Gmail contact list. How do I eliminate the invalid address? 54135
  9. Lost all contact e-mail addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Lost all contact e-mail addresses: I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. Went to send an e-mail just now and all of my contacts e-mail addresses are gone. 95042
  10. E-Mail contacts

in Browsers and Email
    E-Mail contacts: The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to the To line in the Web 10 Mail page. Is there a way to have the contacts button on the Web 10 mail page? I had to download Win...