Windows 10: e-mail held for ransom

Discus and support e-mail held for ransom in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; question : how can I get around a micro soft employee holding my e-mail account for ransom ? everytime I try to get it back , they/ say we can do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by donavonearl, Nov 8, 2018.

1. donavonearl Win User

e-mail held for ransom

question : how can I get around a micro soft employee holding my e-mail account for ransom ? everytime I try to get it back , they/ say we can do this for $ 199.00 , and I refuse , he hangs up

:)

donavonearl, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Pinchy Win User

Hotmail account held for ransom

lol, hotmail account held up for ransom *Stick Out Tongue e-mail held for ransom :p

Pinchy, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Giridhar J Win User
    Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 8, 2018
  4. SAMSON JOE Win User

e-mail held for ransom

How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

e-mail held for ransom

1. e-mail held for ransom - Similar Threads - mail held ransom

2. e-mails

in Cortana
    e-mails: How do I ban unwanted e-mails in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails/a16f52db-3827-4a48-abc1-9c58cb4d9b7a"
  3. E-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mails: I have long time delays when receiving e-mails, sometimes 2 days! Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails/537e8784-2c23-4702-b9db-4ade558fa351
  4. no e mails

no e mails: No e mails arrive . I can send. I am using windows 10 new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-e-mails/e09341da-9b71-4059-87d3-e63a9ce67332
  5. e-mail

e-mail: Why doesn't edge remember log-in info? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail/9e3033ef-2cb8-4bf5-834d-7cd9005099f4
  6. E-mails

E-mails: Cannot open my E-mails. A notice pops up;...……………."Windows Live Mail could not be started. " " " closing. Your calendar...
  7. E-mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-mail: ** This Thread moved to English forum** E-mail from the vessel (African Kingfisher.*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) automatically went to the spam mail box and moved to primary, but automatically went to the spam mail box again. How can solve this problem....
  8. Syncing e-mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing e-mail.: My Btinternet a/c has come up saying it needs attention. It says "we couldn't access this account: BT. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device" I've tried updating my password and deleting and re-adding the account but to...
  9. Deleted e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted e-mails: I have an outlook and hot-mail account. I check it every day with Windows 10 mail and delete unwanted e-mails and empty the deleted folder. Every time I go to the deleted folder, there are e-mails there that I deleted a week ago. Why have a deleted folder if it's not going to...
  10. E MAIL problem

in Browsers and Email
    E MAIL problem: My brother in law recieved a boarding pass from his travel company in pdf format on his Levono tablet.He couldn`t open it to download so he e mailed it to me and I couldn`t open it in Windows 10.We then asked the travel company to e mail it direct to me and it opened...