Windows 10: E-mail not sending/receiving

Discus and support E-mail not sending/receiving in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaryWebb1, Apr 1, 2020.

1. MaryWebb1 Win User

E-mail not sending/receiving

E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation

:)

MaryWebb1, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Pitbulls2 Win User

Sending an e-mail I received to another contact

Good morning

I have a question on how to forward an e-mail to another contact.

I received an e-mail and I want to send it to another contact, but

can't find any information on how to do it.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Pitbulls2, Apr 1, 2020
  3. bsneller Win User
    Cant send receive e-mail on 3G network

I have e-mail with sbcglobal and Gmail. T-mobile is my 3g provider. With N900 I cannot send or receive e-mails on 3G network. However, it works fine when I am on wifi. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this problem.

bsneller, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Yabecoo Win User

CCan receive but can't send e mails on new PDA

I recently purchased a PDA and I have been trying to set up the e-mail to receive company email on the road. I can receive e-mails but it will not allow me to send them. I get an error message saying: "Cannot connect to the outgoing mail server. Be certain
    that the server name is correct and then try again to send and receive mail". It also says "error synchronizing" for a short time when I close the error message. I believe it to be correct as it's the same as what is on my properties window on my Outlook e-mail
    on my laptop and I receive e-mails just fine on it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I might do to resolve this problem? I'm using Microsoft Office Mobile 6.0 for touch screens on a Samsung sch-i760 on the verizon wireless network.

Thanks in advance.

Yabecoo, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. E-mail not sending/receiving - Similar Threads - mail sending receiving

2. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot receive or send e-mail: G'day, I had to change my e-mail pass word. Now I am not able to receive mail. I receive this message. Please could somebody tell me how I can update my pass word. Cheers Perry...
  3. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot receive or send e-mail: G'day, I had to change my e-mail pass word. Now I am not able to receive mail. I receive this message. Please could somebody tell me how I can update my pass word. Cheers Perry...
  4. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Not receiving e-mails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving e-mails.: Hey guys. So, i want to change the PIN when opening the windows but they ask me for a code wich they send through Yahoo mail. The problem is that i am not receiving theese emails. I checked and re-checked my email so i can assure it's the right one but no luck. What should i...
  6. Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?

in Browsers and Email
    Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?: A friend of mine tells me that he can send but not receive email from Yahoo-Mail and that it is probably a server malfunction. What possibilities are there for problem solving or hints / instructions. I also do not know whether he accesses his e-mail program via the...
  7. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  8. Not Receiving E-Mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Receiving E-Mails: Hello, All, I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga C630 laptop. There are 4 linked email accounts, but now only one updates with new emails. Specifically with AOL, I repeatedly receive messages that my account is "out of date", but it does not update despite multiple attempts...
  9. e-mail not received

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    e-mail not received: i was trying to redeem my windows 10 edition of minecraft but i did not receive the e-mail containing the code for the minecraft. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-received/5d4af92d-afdb-4b1a-a839-43b7470df5da"
  10. sending e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e-mails: I am receiving e-mail but am unable to write new, reply to, forward e-mails. When pressing the appropriate icon nothing happens, the system also is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/72690f48-b4d5-4029-b383-b00791059cd6