Windows 10: e-mail, passwords

Discus and support e-mail, passwords in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have done something to delete saving my pass words and e- mails. how do I correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by melsisson, Nov 15, 2018.

1. melsisson Win User

e-mail, passwords

I have done something to delete saving my pass words and e- mails. how do I correct this?

:)

melsisson, Nov 15, 2018

2. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Nov 15, 2018
  4. jtr63 Win User

e-mail, passwords

E71 e-mail password problem

I have previously used my e71 to retrieve e-mail from my Hotmail account. Now when I try to do this, it is showing a screen with a red "@" above a box asking for a password to be entered. I have not knowingly set a password for this function and therefore
    can no longer retrieve e-mails. Can anyone suggest how I can get my e-mail access back ?

TIA

John.

jtr63, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

e-mail, passwords

1. e-mail, passwords - Similar Threads - mail passwords

2. Why has my computer changed to a microsoft format? It changed all my e-mails passwords,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my computer changed to a microsoft format? It changed all my e-mails passwords,...: I would like to speak with a technician, someone who can get on my computer and see what I'm experiencing.<Removed for Privacy> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-my-computer-changed-to-a-microsoft-format/a3193d71-3ccc-49ac-b0e6-275b4c74adde
  3. Why has my computer changed to a microsoft format? It changed all my e-mails passwords,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my computer changed to a microsoft format? It changed all my e-mails passwords,...: I would like to speak with a technician, someone who can get on my computer and see what I'm experiencing.<Removed for Privacy> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-my-computer-changed-to-a-microsoft-format/a3193d71-3ccc-49ac-b0e6-275b4c74adde
  4. Why has my computer changed to a microsoft format? It changed all my e-mails passwords,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why has my computer changed to a microsoft format? It changed all my e-mails passwords,...: I would like to speak with a technician, someone who can get on my computer and see what I'm experiencing.4352564040 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-my-computer-changed-to-a-microsoft-format/a3193d71-3ccc-49ac-b0e6-275b4c74adde
  5. How to enter the server name and password in the New Outlook mail program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enter the server name and password in the New Outlook mail program?: I keep seeing a popup note that my credentials are not up-to-date. A Help note said, "Open Outlook and select File," but I don't see that option....
  6. How to enter the server name and password in the New Outlook mail program?

How to enter the server name and password in the New Outlook mail program?: I keep seeing a popup note that my credentials are not up-to-date. A Help note said, "Open Outlook and select File," but I don't see that option....
  7. How to enter the server name and password in the New Outlook mail program?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. my computer has an account whose name, password and mail I don't know

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer has an account whose name, password and mail I don't know: I would like to reset everything and obviously personalize my computer,have I to reset it? is there another way? Obviously now I can't get hold of it.Thanks...
  9. my computer has an account whose name, password and mail I don't know

my computer has an account whose name, password and mail I don't know: I would like to reset everything and obviously personalize my computer,have I to reset it? is there another way? Obviously now I can't get hold of it.Thanks...
  10. i accidentally save my e-mail password. for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***,...

i accidentally save my e-mail password. for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***,...: I accidentally save my password for my mail account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, how to unsave it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-save-my-e-mail-password-for-how-to/652c3b0b-95ac-42d4-b224-9d14bbd300c7