Windows 10: e-mail photos

Discus and support e-mail photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I e-mail photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-photos/a0a8adbe-c1f7-4c2e-abe2-55186dd87874 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Margvo, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Margvo Win User

e-mail photos

How do I e-mail photos

:)

Margvo, Feb 17, 2020

2. Sending photos from photo program via e-mail

Suddenly I cannot send pictures from the Windows 10 photo program via e-mail. I follow all the steps to share and the e-mail is not shown as sent in my e-mail account and the recepient does not receive the photo. Prior to this the photos program stopped
    sending to Facebook

susanblack2, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 17, 2020
  4. e-mail photos

How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

e-mail photos

1. e-mail photos - Similar Threads - mail photos

2. Can I mail photos from legacy photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I mail photos from legacy photos: How can I mail photos from Legacy photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-mail-photos-from-legacy-photos/b7db8e4c-65b8-482d-b642-be5c0aba3656
  3. Can I mail photos from legacy photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I mail photos from legacy photos: How can I mail photos from Legacy photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-mail-photos-from-legacy-photos/b7db8e4c-65b8-482d-b642-be5c0aba3656
  4. how to delete photos saved to computer from aol mail. not my choice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete photos saved to computer from aol mail. not my choice: Since aol changed its email, it saves photos to the laptop unless this is windows doing but it doesn't happen on yahoo. so rather than just being able to view it without saving, i have a ton of photos that I don't want. How can i delete them so I don't have to do it one by...
  5. how to delete photos saved to computer from aol mail. not my choice

how to delete photos saved to computer from aol mail. not my choice: Since aol changed its email, it saves photos to the laptop unless this is windows doing but it doesn't happen on yahoo. so rather than just being able to view it without saving, i have a ton of photos that I don't want. How can i delete them so I don't have to do it one by...
  6. how to delete photos saved to computer from aol mail. not my choice

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error: Hello.I have modified my localappdata and appdata locations to be somewhere else than C and that worked first time but after I had troubles with my pc and stuff. I reinstalled windows.. anyways when i redid the process. The mail just decided not to work and give me this error...
  8. Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error

Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error: Hello.I have modified my localappdata and appdata locations to be somewhere else than C and that worked first time but after I had troubles with my pc and stuff. I reinstalled windows.. anyways when i redid the process. The mail just decided not to work and give me this error...
  9. Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error: Hello.I have modified my localappdata and appdata locations to be somewhere else than C and that worked first time but after I had troubles with my pc and stuff. I reinstalled windows.. anyways when i redid the process. The mail just decided not to work and give me this...
  10. All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...: I just re installed windows and wiped ALL data from it and it has been blank even though I completely reinstalled windows with no keeping of data....