Windows 10: E-mail printing / size reduction

Discus and support E-mail printing / size reduction in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why do my e-mails that I print out get reduced to a about 20 % size on a 8 1/2" x 11" paper? This only happens using Outlook.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by STEPHENPISARCIK, Dec 13, 2020.

1. E-mail printing / size reduction

Why do my e-mails that I print out get reduced to a about 20 % size on a 8 1/2" x 11" paper? This only happens using Outlook.

:)

STEPHENPISARCIK, Dec 13, 2020
  2. BarryG323 Win User

Photo's JPG size reduction

Many thanks DaveM121

WOW! I just learned something new and important for editing my photos.

You provided me with excellent quick steps to re-size the photo.

To play it safe, I made a copy of the original photo and performed your editing steps on the copied photo. I assume that by keeping the original photo . . . the higher MBs photo, I will be able to have large prints made in high resolution.

To e-mail photos for viewing only, the re-sized photo is the best way.

Regarding your first possible suggestion of an E-mail app that provides an option to automatically reduce the JPG size, my e-mail app/program is Microsoft Outlook 2016. If it's okay with you, I'd appreciate your step-by-step procedure to re-size photos.

Thanks again,

Barry G

BarryG323, Dec 13, 2020
  3. print size of E-mail

how do I increase the print size of my Yahoo E-mail

I increase it in my print task bar but it still prints rather small

JohnKirby5, Dec 13, 2020
  4. E-mail printing / size reduction

PRINTING E MAIL FROM OUTLOOK IN WINDOWS 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Do you get any error message?
    • Are you unable to print the particular e-mail or all e-mails?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

E-mail printing / size reduction

1. E-mail printing / size reduction - Similar Threads - mail printing size

2. E-mail ATTACHMENTS will not download or print???

in Browsers and Email
    E-mail ATTACHMENTS will not download or print???: I just downloaded and printed one contract from yahoo mail on chrome. I need to download and print two more, but neither one will print (from two different e-mails from two different reliable vendors). I also tried the same in Firefox, with no success. One search result said...
  3. Printing e mails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing e mails: I can not print some e mails, some print, all other items print ok. Any suggestions please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-e-mails/0811530a-c04d-4f6c-9381-7478c0bb0c8e
  4. Mail and Calendar printing size

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and Calendar printing size: On all other tasks, printing is full page sizing, yet when using drop down to print mail, it prints at about 20% size. How can I get my 'Mail' to print full page? When I select to print, it shows in preview as full page print, but actual print is much smaller printed on...
  5. PRINTING E-MAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    PRINTING E-MAIL: Printing an e-mail and the right side of the message is cut off. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-e-mail/383ac326-b2d7-4499-9031-44f3975a0939
  6. e-mail size configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail size configuration: I can't get to the download icon on e-mail because I know how to make my email small enough to get to download area? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-size-configuration/d4810705-9011-454b-85fd-5dcd07573190
  7. printing e mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printing e mails: I have an Epson expression xp645 printer. Recently I have a problem printing off emails connected with making purchases. The printer will print a minimum of general info but refuses to accept any monetary details of the purchase. My printer will print general emails eg ads....
  8. Printing e mails

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Printing e mails: Need to use my old laptop while newer one is being repaired. When I select an e mail and want to print the e mail it is so big it hides the small print button at the bottom of the screen. Not able to drag or scroll it. How can I make it smaller on the screen? Jack...
  9. Photo's JPG size reduction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo's JPG size reduction: How do I reduce a photo's JPG size? Example: I have taken a good photo and its JPG size is about 9 MBs. I want to e-mail it at a much lower JPG size for it to be viewed, not printed....
  10. printing e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    printing e-mails: since up-grade to win 10, I cannot print e-mails. gone to print selected my printer, I get the icon in the bottom corner but no email. Gone to the printer and nothing in the queue. Printer works fine elsewhere 14135