Windows 10: E-mail problem

Discus and support E-mail problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have installed Windows to a friend. For this purpose, I gave my Hotmail e-mail address to log in. I tried then to remove this e-mail and use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NobleHolland, Jun 3, 2020.

1. E-mail problem

I have installed Windows to a friend. For this purpose, I gave my Hotmail e-mail address to log in.

I tried then to remove this e-mail and use another e-mail address. I have created a new e-mail address with the name of my friend.

I think I made a mistake somewhere.

Now, to access my own e-mail address the old one that exists for 20 years I have to use the e-mail address of my friend that I have created!

I want my old e-mail address back please

:)

NobleHolland, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Hitman Win User

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 3, 2020
  4. E-mail problem

How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

E-mail problem

1. E-mail problem - Similar Threads - mail problem

2. windows mail app sent mail problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows mail app sent mail problem: Sent mails are not showing in sent mail folder in windows mail and calendar app. Sometimes it is shown in spam folder. Please tell best possible solution for this problem as soon as possible....
  3. E-mail problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-mail problem: Hello, first of all, I received a message via e-mail from a foreign overseas person, she asked for personal information from me I'm suspicious for this message malware, vırus, how can I detect virus and spyware, if I got it infected my email, do I have to close my account?...
  4. Windows 10 mail app - Sent Mail folder problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 mail app - Sent Mail folder problem: This problem started about a week ago. This problem is happening on my desktop computer and a Surface Pro X. The desktop was updated to win 2004 about a week ago but the Surface is still version 1909. I use the Windows 10 mail application. I have two gmail accounts and a...
  5. gmail problems with mail for windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    gmail problems with mail for windows: I use mail with no problem with my hotmail account. Recently, gmail has been putting sent emails in the spam folder, and now it leaves them stuck in the outbox. This happens on my laptop, while my pc just does the spam trick. I read that it's a mail app problem which...
  6. windows 10 mail app problem

windows 10 mail app problem: I am using windows 10. Attachments are not showing in mail app.Please help for the same as soon as possible.also mail app is receiving mails with delay even with sync setting 'as item arrives'.please help for this also.any help will be highly appreciated....
  7. windows 10 e-mail and Calendar application problems

windows 10 e-mail and Calendar application problems: Dear all lover people Sorry for posting here but I don’t know where should I feedback to MS’s developer team I think windows 10 mail and calendar application very excellence and very accessible for blind people. However, when Windows has some update there are some issue...
  8. aol mail problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aol mail problem: Question: I am having much trouble trying to open up my messages on AOL mail. When I get on and see the numbers of emails and I push the mail, it immediately takes me to a page asking me whether I want to stay logged in or do I want to log out. It happens on all the different...
  9. Switch Email Problem in Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch Email Problem in Mail App: I'm using Windows 10 and sometimes when I switch emails I still see the titles of previous emails on the screen, that either remain for the whole time or disappear after a while. [Original Title: Windows 10]...
  10. Have problem setting up windows mail app on windows 10 1903

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Have problem setting up windows mail app on windows 10 1903: Hello, Have the following problem setting up windows mail app, the app opens click add account select my email address from the list then the following error appears on the screen, something went wrong We're sorry but we weren't able to do that. Error code 0x80004005....