Windows 10: E-Mail Scam !!!!Warning Do Not Comply!!!!!

Discus and support E-Mail Scam !!!!Warning Do Not Comply!!!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Customer, Thank you for using our Services for the past year. YourWindows Defender support plan will expire in 5 days, so we thought we'd check... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarkL234, Jan 11, 2021.

1. MarkL234 Win User

E-Mail Scam !!!!Warning Do Not Comply!!!!!

Dear Customer,
    Thank you for using our Services for the past year. YourWindows Defender support plan will expire in 5 days, so we thought we'd check in.
    We wanted to remind you that you have chosen the auto-renewal option for future charges. You will be billed from your saved account details for the annual amount of your plan upon the expiration of your contract.

We tried to contact you on your registered number for queries but could not get through

Payment Information

Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection

USD 249.99

Total

USD 249.99

Having trouble with this invoice? Feel free to contact our support team at+1 844 956 1796. Monday to Friday 8 A.M to 4 P.M Est. If you want to continue taking advantage of our services and products and retain all your data and preferences, you can easily renew or cancel the services/products by calling on +1 844 956 1796. Thank you.

This Email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email.please do not reply to this message

:)

MarkL234, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Newegg Win User

NewEgg Scam E-Mails

Newegg.com just became aware of a phishing e-mail scam disguised as an order confirmation e-mail. Newegg takes the security of customer information extremely seriously and wants to assure you these phishing e-mails are in no way affiliated with or originating from Newegg. We have taken immediate steps to verify no customer data has been breached and to inform the proper authorities. Rest assured your information is safe with us.

If you have received a suspect email, we strongly advise that you DO NOT respond, download or click any of the links on the e-mail. Please refer to our FAQ page for tips on how to identify and protect yourself against such attacks in the future:

Should you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at L: Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext 25062.

Thank you.

Newegg.com

Newegg, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    NewEgg Scam E-Mails

A couple of people here at work received e-mails "from" NewEgg saying that their order had been successfully charged to their Visa card.

These are not originating from NewEgg. It's some kind of scam, but the e-mails look exactly like a NewEgg order confirmation.

Just a heads-up, as a lot of us use the 'Egg to get our parts.

Kreij, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Le Boule Win User

Scam?

Yes, it's a scam.

Suggest you delete the e-mail.

Le Boule, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

1. E-Mail Scam !!!!Warning Do Not Comply!!!!! - Similar Threads - Mail Scam Warning

2. Scam e mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scam e mails: Ive received an e mail from this address Mail Admin <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> requesting I validate my hotmail account otherwise it will be shut down. Im assuming this is a scam but how do i report this as Ive had a few scam e mails in particular a...
  3. Scam e mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scam e mails: Ive received an e mail from this address Mail Admin <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> requesting I validate my hotmail account otherwise it will be shut down. Im assuming this is a scam but how do i report this as Ive had a few scam e mails in particular a...
  4. Scam e mails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Fraud/Scam e-mail on Windows Defender Subscription

Fraud/Scam e-mail on Windows Defender Subscription: Hi all, Please advise as it seems I have received a spam e-mail confirming completion of one year subscription of Windows Defender Team. QTE From: Rose Eliot Rose Eliot <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Sent: 23 November 2020 10:14 Subject: Invoice Paid...
  6. Scam E-mail?

Scam E-mail?: I received an e-mail saying it is my last notice before incoming messages will no longer be processed due to me failing to "verify my account". See below. Is this a scam/phishing attempt? Thanks for any help. [ATTACH]...
  7. Scam "Warning Screen"?

Scam "Warning Screen"?: In the middle of checking emails and diverting to a familiar site I've accessed before, I received an alert warning with a loud alarm sound and a voice (computerized) stating that and attempt was made to access my system, but Windows Smart Screen prevented an unrecognized app...
  8. e-mail scam

e-mail scam: I just need an e-mail address so I can send the scam mail I get. I'm sure Microsoft would like to know whos trying to bug there clients. This way when I get a bad e-mail I can forward to MSN for you to take whatever action you need to take to eradicate these crooks. An...
  9. WARNING E-MAIL

WARNING E-MAIL: Hi, I received the following e-mail: Hello! I'm a programmer who cracked your e-mail account and device about half year ago. You entered a password on one of the insecure site you visited, and I catched it. Through your e-mail I uploaded malicious code to your Operation...
  10. Are these e-mail addresses from microsoft true or a scam?

Are these e-mail addresses from microsoft true or a scam?: I'm asking because shouldn't it be just microsoft.com? These are the e-mails: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...