Windows 10: e-mail scam

Discus and support e-mail scam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just need an e-mail address so I can send the scam mail I get. I'm sure Microsoft would like to know whos trying to bug there clients. This way... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cashblugarrett, Aug 8, 2019.

1. e-mail scam

I just need an e-mail address so I can send the scam mail I get.

I'm sure Microsoft would like to know whos trying to bug there clients.

This way when I get a bad e-mail I can forward to MSN for you to take whatever action you need to

take to eradicate these crooks.

An MSN subscriber for 15 to 20 years.

:)

cashblugarrett, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Newegg Win User

NewEgg Scam E-Mails

Newegg.com just became aware of a phishing e-mail scam disguised as an order confirmation e-mail. Newegg takes the security of customer information extremely seriously and wants to assure you these phishing e-mails are in no way affiliated with or originating from Newegg. We have taken immediate steps to verify no customer data has been breached and to inform the proper authorities. Rest assured your information is safe with us.

If you have received a suspect email, we strongly advise that you DO NOT respond, download or click any of the links on the e-mail. Please refer to our FAQ page for tips on how to identify and protect yourself against such attacks in the future:

Should you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at L: Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext 25062.

Thank you.

Newegg.com

Newegg, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    NewEgg Scam E-Mails

A couple of people here at work received e-mails "from" NewEgg saying that their order had been successfully charged to their Visa card.

These are not originating from NewEgg. It's some kind of scam, but the e-mails look exactly like a NewEgg order confirmation.

Just a heads-up, as a lot of us use the 'Egg to get our parts.

Kreij, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Le Boule Win User

e-mail scam

Scam?

Yes, it's a scam.

Suggest you delete the e-mail.

Le Boule, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

e-mail scam

1. e-mail scam - Similar Threads - mail scam

2. Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons: The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 138782
  3. Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account, since 2015, still an issue... dang

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account, since 2015, still an issue... dang: I have 2 different accounts configured on Windows 10 mail (Outlook mail) and one of them keeps asking me to fix the account sometimes. If I click on fix, a window appears for a few seconds, disappears and everything works for a couple of days, when it ask me to fix it again....
  4. Windows 7 Pro - Windows Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 Pro - Windows Live Mail 2012: I now have the Windows 10 and need to get my Windows Live Mail 2012 clients and folders imported to Mozilla Thunderbird FOLLOWING FINDING THEM ALL. HOW CAN I FIND THEM???...
  5. Windows 10 Mail picture downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail picture downloads: I am unable to open pictures in attached photos in Windows 10 Mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-picture-downloads/eb7ac0b6-28c4-40d4-98f6-9bd763c9b86e
  6. Windows Live Mail settings for 90-year-old parents to avoid scamming, phishing, etc.

Windows Live Mail settings for 90-year-old parents to avoid scamming, phishing, etc.: My sister & I are trying to help our 90-yr-old parents from being hacked, spammed, be subject of phishing, etc. We monitor their activity--potential junk/spam e-mail. Are there settings I could turn on in their Mail applications to help curb this problem? When I visit them,...
  7. Win 10 Mail App Ransom Hack Scam Nightmare

Win 10 Mail App Ransom Hack Scam Nightmare: After receiving a ransom email that correctly shows my name & password (see copy), I deleted the mail app from my computer. I still have all my emails on my online outlook.com account. I have reinstalled the mail app back onto my computer but have not been able to access...
  8. Are these e-mail addresses from microsoft true or a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are these e-mail addresses from microsoft true or a scam?: I'm asking because shouldn't it be just microsoft.com? These are the e-mails: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Phishing / Scam E-mail re MS Changing SSL Server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phishing / Scam E-mail re MS Changing SSL Server: ALERT: This e-mail was in my Junk folder. It purported to have a Microsoft sender's address. The "To" indicated only "Recipient". It went to my Junk folder as a possible phishing, and I have reported it from my Junk folder. My research didn't show anything similar,...
  10. Anyone know a legit (non-scam/junk mail) drivers source/site?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone know a legit (non-scam/junk mail) drivers source/site?: Does anyone know of a legit (non-scam/junk mail/overbearing) driver-fetching utility or website? The closest I came to something like that Was Driver Detective, but even that wanted to install a systray utility, send me emails, etc. I support about 15-20 friends and...