Windows 10: E Mail systems

Discus and support E Mail systems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have always used Windows Live Mail because of it's facility to group contact names into files labelled clearly, e.g. 'walkers'. The last windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TonyWatsonNI, Feb 19, 2019.

1. E Mail systems

I have always used Windows Live Mail because of it's facility to group contact names into files labelled clearly, e.g. 'walkers'. The last windows 10 update removed Live Mail from my system and I have failed to find a replacement with similar facilities. Windows 10 mail is clumsy and, in my mind, not user friendly. Any suggestions?

:)

TonyWatsonNI, Feb 19, 2019

2. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Feb 19, 2019
  4. E Mail systems

How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

E Mail systems

1. E Mail systems - Similar Threads - Mail systems

2. Search bar and mail-related apps break after system update on a fresh install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar and mail-related apps break after system update on a fresh install of windows 10: HiI recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 4 for personal reasons outside of this issue, but ever since re-installing I've had an issue that keeps coming back each time no matter what I do. I've re-done the Windows installation several times, but this seems to only...
  3. Search bar and mail-related apps break after system update on a fresh install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar and mail-related apps break after system update on a fresh install of windows 10: HiI recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 4 for personal reasons outside of this issue, but ever since re-installing I've had an issue that keeps coming back each time no matter what I do. I've re-done the Windows installation several times, but this seems to only...
  4. Search bar and mail-related apps break after system update on a fresh install of windows 10

in Cortana
  5. Mail app not working; System Error Can’t get mail

in Windows 10 News
    Mail app not working; System Error Can’t get mail: [ATTACH]The System Error Can’t get mail is one of the numerous issues like error code 0x8007139f, 0x80070490 PC users may encounter when trying to create or add mail accounts on the Mail app in Windows 11 or Windows 10. This post provides the most adequate solutions affected...
  6. need to remove Outlook mail icon/setting from system settings as default mail app

need to remove Outlook mail icon/setting from system settings as default mail app: By mistake Outlook was set as default mail app. How do I remove it? This is the location in settings. it was originally not there.Before this happened and I would copy a link and my chrome/ aol would open. I do not use outlook other than to write in this forum.Can someone...
  7. need to remove Oulook from system settings as default mail app

need to remove Oulook from system settings as default mail app: By mistake Outlook was set as default mail app. How do I remove it?Before this happened and I would copy a link and my chrome/ aol would open. I do not use outlook other than to write in this forum.Can someone please tell me how to remove it. Clickiing on it does nothing. I'm...
  8. Cannot open default system apps eg: photos, mail and calendar, get help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot open default system apps eg: photos, mail and calendar, get help: i also cannot open camera, any xbox related app, and have done a full scan with mcafee. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-default-system-apps-eg-photos-mail-and/af976dd8-261c-4181-9bfc-a88f7f428f2f
  9. Microsoft Windows 10 mail system app.

Microsoft Windows 10 mail system app.: Ok. Long time user of Microsoft Windows since XP and now with Windows 10. I have an account with Microsoft for security with Defender. I use Mail and Microsoft Edge as my search engin. I never use Google for anything. Now, my problem is that when I receice an e-mail...
  10. file system error -2147163901 mail app won't work

file system error -2147163901 mail app won't work: None of my windows apps are working. My computer is up to date, all the current updates have been installed. When turning on my computer I get this notification from file explorer, [ATTACH] I have uninstalled the Mail and Calendar app, and restarted my computer and now...