Windows 10: E-mail verification

Discus and support E-mail verification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 10min after creating Microsoft account I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** asking me to verify which just ended up sending... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by YukariOhnoki, Feb 21, 2021.

1. E-mail verification

10min after creating Microsoft account I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** asking me to verify which just ended up sending me to Microsoft page. Is this a phishing email or is it actually a legit email

:)

YukariOhnoki, Feb 21, 2021

2. how to change my verification e-mail

HOW TO CHANGE THE VERIFICATION E-MAIL

GermanSpicker, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Error with e-mail address for account verification

When I try to log in to the Microsoft store and other places with a new browser or device it seeks to verify that I am who I say I am.

I changed my account e-mail address in December 2019 and that is correctly displayed at the top of the message. But the only account that I can send the verification e-mail to is the one I changed from in December and which I no longer have access to.

I attempted to create a support ticket but all options require selection of a product and general account security is not listed and there is not a 'none of the above' option either. I'm happy to provide the e-mail address and an image taken of the subject
    message if you tell me where to send it to.

bambismonkey, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Karl Lahm Win User

E-mail verification

Microsoft Account Verification E-mail Problems

After successfully setting up Windows 10 and, apparently, Microsoft Account, I spent many hours attempting to get Microsoft Account to recognize me via my Comcast e-mail addresses, with no luck. It would allow me to change e-mail addresses and notify me
    of the same, ditto for passwords, and send codes to my phone. But whenever I tried to sign in with my Comcast e-mail and password, the "we sent you a verification e-mail" screen would pop up, asking me for the code received. But I never received any code
    via Comcast e-mail. This prevented me from activating Office 2016 on my new computer, for a week. The Virtual Assistant was useless, as was all info I could find via Bing or Google searches. Finally, I changed my e-mail address to my seldom-used Gmail account,
    and then successfully received a verification e-mail and was able to manage my Microsoft Account settings and activate MS-Office. This is beyond annoying, but I expect that Microsoft will blame Comcast for blocking its verification codes.

Karl Lahm, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

E-mail verification

1. E-mail verification - Similar Threads - mail verification

2. I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...: When I signed in to get Bitlocker recovery password,the verification code that will send to my mail isn't received yet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-receiving-verification-code-for-the/75ba9e11-a3c5-4e1c-8f67-6dd0d10c60b2
  3. I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...: When I signed in to get Bitlocker recovery password,the verification code that will send to my mail isn't received yet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-receiving-verification-code-for-the/75ba9e11-a3c5-4e1c-8f67-6dd0d10c60b2
  4. Cannot get verification e-mail to confirm account - for WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get verification e-mail to confirm account - for WINDOWS 11: I cannot get verification e-mail to confirm account. The email account I used to register my Windows 11 is no longer accessible. The ISP closed all the old accounts when they changed ownership. I also do not have a cell phone for phone verification. So, I cannot access my...
  5. Cannot get verification e-mail to confirm account - for WINDOWS 11

Cannot get verification e-mail to confirm account - for WINDOWS 11: I cannot get verification e-mail to confirm account. The email account I used to register my Windows 11 is no longer accessible. The ISP closed all the old accounts when they changed ownership. I also do not have a cell phone for phone verification. So, I cannot access my...
  6. Microsoft dont send verification mails and support is not available since months!

Microsoft dont send verification mails and support is not available since months!: hi, as thousands of people have the same issue and nowhere is a solution to find, i ask here:my microsoft account is very old. i used mail + password since ever. now they want additional email verification codes and blocking access to my devices, but the verification emails...
  7. Microsoft dont send verification mails and support is not available since months!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft dont send verification mails and support is not available since months!: hi, as thousands of people have the same issue and nowhere is a solution to find, i ask here:my microsoft account is very old. i used mail + password since ever. now they want additional email verification codes and blocking access to my devices, but the verification emails...
  8. Won't receive verification e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't receive verification e-mail: When I try to login, I am supposed to fill in the rest of the hidden e-mail to make sure I know the full e-mail and after doing that I am supposedly sent a verification code to said e-mail. However, I have tried multiple times now on different days and never have received the...
  9. Won't receive verification e-mail

Won't receive verification e-mail: When I try to login, I am supposed to fill in the rest of the hidden e-mail to make sure I know the full e-mail and after doing that I am supposedly sent a verification code to said e-mail. However, I have tried multiple times now on different days and never have received the...
  10. I don't receive verification mail code

I don't receive verification mail code: Hello,I want to change my Microsoft account mail adress. So I have to verify my identity by receiving a code on my old mail adress.But I never receive any code I checked the spam folder, even after trying a few times.What can I do it?...