Windows 10: E-mail verification

Discus and support E-mail verification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 10min after creating Microsoft account I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** asking me to verify which just ended up sending... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by YukariOhnoki, Feb 21, 2021.

1. E-mail verification

10min after creating Microsoft account I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** asking me to verify which just ended up sending me to Microsoft page. Is this a phishing email or is it actually a legit email

:)

YukariOhnoki, Feb 21, 2021

2. how to change my verification e-mail

HOW TO CHANGE THE VERIFICATION E-MAIL

GermanSpicker, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Error with e-mail address for account verification

When I try to log in to the Microsoft store and other places with a new browser or device it seeks to verify that I am who I say I am.

I changed my account e-mail address in December 2019 and that is correctly displayed at the top of the message. But the only account that I can send the verification e-mail to is the one I changed from in December and which I no longer have access to.

I attempted to create a support ticket but all options require selection of a product and general account security is not listed and there is not a 'none of the above' option either. I'm happy to provide the e-mail address and an image taken of the subject
    message if you tell me where to send it to.

bambismonkey, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Karl Lahm Win User

E-mail verification

Microsoft Account Verification E-mail Problems

After successfully setting up Windows 10 and, apparently, Microsoft Account, I spent many hours attempting to get Microsoft Account to recognize me via my Comcast e-mail addresses, with no luck. It would allow me to change e-mail addresses and notify me
    of the same, ditto for passwords, and send codes to my phone. But whenever I tried to sign in with my Comcast e-mail and password, the "we sent you a verification e-mail" screen would pop up, asking me for the code received. But I never received any code
    via Comcast e-mail. This prevented me from activating Office 2016 on my new computer, for a week. The Virtual Assistant was useless, as was all info I could find via Bing or Google searches. Finally, I changed my e-mail address to my seldom-used Gmail account,
    and then successfully received a verification e-mail and was able to manage my Microsoft Account settings and activate MS-Office. This is beyond annoying, but I expect that Microsoft will blame Comcast for blocking its verification codes.

Karl Lahm, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

E-mail verification

1. E-mail verification - Similar Threads - mail verification

2. Windows 10 mail setup

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail setup: I cannot get to windows mail setup and I get so sound from windows mail. Version 20H2 (osBuild 19042-804) Thank you for any help you can give. Maggie 175433
  3. cant get mail from microsoft windows becouse I imput my name wrong how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant get mail from microsoft windows becouse I imput my name wrong how can I fix it?: I need help to edit my gmail address so microsoft-windows can give me the numbers to fix my address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-mail-from-microsoft-windows-becouse-i/5a219de5-1fef-4903-8370-04673ba6f758
  4. G MAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    G MAIL: How do I import old emails to my new HP computer into Gmail? I don't see any import button in settings. I don' know if it makes a difference but my old computer is Windows 7 and the new one is Windows 10. Thank you....
  5. Windows 10 mail old contacts appear that are not in the People App

Windows 10 mail old contacts appear that are not in the People App: Hi there, I've moved to Windows 10 and when using the Mail app, I type in part of an email address or shortcut name such as "dad" and it gives me an email address that is out of date - not by days or months but years! I've looked in the People app and filtered out all the...
  6. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail: Windows Live Mail was a perfect Mail client for my purposes, logical and easy to use. Now that I have upgraded my hard drive and installed the latest Windows 10, I can no longer install Windows Live Mail. I have been using MS Outlook 2003, but it is faulty and mail...
  7. Required: Official Microsoft verification of You're- E-mail received now to verify account...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Required: Official Microsoft verification of You're- E-mail received now to verify account...: to verify account or face cancellation of service a By Microsoft 12:00 midnight. ???????? we are RETAINING THE Document\E-mail for proof or is it a SCAM please advise. ASAP thankyou...
  8. Error with e-mail address for account verification

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error with e-mail address for account verification: When I try to log in to the Microsoft store and other places with a new browser or device it seeks to verify that I am who I say I am. I changed my account e-mail address in December 2019 and that is correctly displayed at the top of the message. But the only account that...
  9. Microsoft keeps using my old e-mail adress for verification

Microsoft keeps using my old e-mail adress for verification: Hi, I recently added new e-mail address A to my MS account and removed the old one B. However, whenever I need to enter a verification code in order to change various settings of my account, it says that the code will be sent to my old email B. Two issues here: 1 How...
  10. Windows 10 Mail with AOL 2 Step Verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail with AOL 2 Step Verification: Hoping someone can help as I can't figure out how to do this? to be able to retrieve my email on the new laptop, I would normally need to enter the 2 step verification code once AOL realizes I'm on a new device, just like I needed to do for my iphone and through the browser...