Windows 10: e mail won't sync

Discus and support e mail won't sync in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One of my 3 att email accounts won't sync to the mail ap. It says I need to update password or give permission to sync. When I go to the account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tenn Tom, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Tenn Tom Win User

e mail won't sync

One of my 3 att email accounts won't sync to the mail ap. It says I need to update password or give permission to sync. When I go to the account there are 16 dots in the password space. When I put in my real password it fails. Have deleted and reinstalled to no avail. Does this on all my computers. Works on ATT.net, so it is not an ATT problem

:)

Tenn Tom, Apr 16, 2020

2. e-mail will not sync

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share these details for better assistance.

• Are you referring to the Mail App sync issues by "e-mail will not sync"?

• Are you referring to Mail App in the Start menu by "e-mail button"?

• Which e-mail account are you using on Mail App?

• Does it gives any error message while synchronizing?

Please get back to us with more information and we’d be happy to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 16, 2020
  4. e mail won't sync

Unable to sync the e-mails.

Hi Bob,

• Are you referring to syncing of mails in Mail app? If yes, did you check opening the e-mail in browser?
    • Which e-mail account you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error message while trying to sync?
    • Did you check if you are connected to internet?

Get back to us with the above information, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

e mail won't sync

1. e mail won't sync - Similar Threads - mail won't sync

2. Won't receive verification e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't receive verification e-mail: When I try to login, I am supposed to fill in the rest of the hidden e-mail to make sure I know the full e-mail and after doing that I am supposedly sent a verification code to said e-mail. However, I have tried multiple times now on different days and never have received the...
  3. Won't receive verification e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't receive verification e-mail: When I try to login, I am supposed to fill in the rest of the hidden e-mail to make sure I know the full e-mail and after doing that I am supposedly sent a verification code to said e-mail. However, I have tried multiple times now on different days and never have received the...
  4. E-mail account not syncing after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mail account not syncing after update: After installing the latest Win10 upgrade 15/06/22, my BluyonderVirgin Media account will not sync, there is no problem with my hotmail accounts, but as my Blueyonder account is my main one, I need a solution A.S.A.P....
  5. E-mail account not syncing after update

E-mail account not syncing after update: After installing the latest Win10 upgrade 15/06/22, my BluyonderVirgin Media account will not sync, there is no problem with my hotmail accounts, but as my Blueyonder account is my main one, I need a solution A.S.A.P....
  6. E-mail account not syncing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. E-mail account won't sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail account won't sync: One of my 3 att email accounts won't sync to the mail ap. It says I need to update password or give permission to sync. When I go to the account there are 16 dots in the password space. When I put in my real password it fails....
  8. Mail in Win10 won't sync

Mail in Win10 won't sync: Nothing has arrived yet ! I've updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, and all the other suggestions, yet since this March 2019 my Mail won't sync! Windows 10, version 1803, build 17134 etc. Who can fix?...
  9. Syncing e-mail.

Syncing e-mail.: My Btinternet a/c has come up saying it needs attention. It says "we couldn't access this account: BT. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device" I've tried updating my password and deleting and re-adding the account but to...
  10. Mail won't add E-Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail won't add E-Mail: I am going to try and be as brief but informative as I can. I have an InsightBB email account and yes I am aware that Insight was bought by Time Warner Cable who has now turned into Spectrum but the Email address still works. Here is what is going on. About 2 weeks ago...