Windows 10: e-mail

Discus and support e-mail in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; the e- mail on my account is no longer valid how do i change it.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by johnthonen, Feb 9, 2019.

1. e-mail

the e- mail on my account is no longer valid how do i change it.

:)

johnthonen, Feb 9, 2019

2. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 9, 2019
  3. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Feb 9, 2019
  4. e-mail

Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. e-mail - Similar Threads - mail

2. WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10: WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 1O * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-sent-e-mails-in-windows-10/098f37ba-9cdb-4def-8822-f4c043f49584
  3. Windows 10 Mail Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail Application: I keep getting a send failure on an email stating that my mailbox is almost full. I've been able to send other messages, but not this one for some reason. Also, I just set up the mail app on a new computer. How can I increase the size of my mailbox?...
  4. Error code 0x8007139f in Windows mail when trying to add office 365 account

Error code 0x8007139f in Windows mail when trying to add office 365 account: I have windows domain environment, Windows 2016 Server and Windows 10 Clients When trying to add office 365 account in Mail app it show this error Something went wrong were sorry, but we weren't able to do that Error Code 0x8007139f Please note that when I login...
  5. Error code 0x8007139f in Windows mail when trying to add office 365 account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code 0x8007139f in Windows mail when trying to add office 365 account: I have windows domain environment, Windows 2016 Server and Windows 10 Clients When trying to add office 365 account in Mail app it show this error Something went wrong were sorry, but we weren't able to do that Error Code 0x8007139f...
  6. E Mail systems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E Mail systems: I have always used Windows Live Mail because of it's facility to group contact names into files labelled clearly, e.g. 'walkers'. The last windows 10 update removed Live Mail from my system and I have failed to find a replacement with similar facilities. Windows 10 mail is...
  7. Adding gmail accounts to Microsoft mail

Adding gmail accounts to Microsoft mail: Hi, After updating to Win Pro 10 64 v.1809 build 17763.316 (from v. 1803), I could not sync with my gmail accounts anymore. I deleted them. I am now unable to add them back. I tried multiple solutions - including the one given in august 2018 on this forum - but I am still...
  8. Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Defender Preventing Me From Sending A Mail Merge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Defender Preventing Me From Sending A Mail Merge: Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Defender is preventing me from sending a mail merge because it's unrecognizable.It told me that I can have access for ten minutes but it still didn't send the email How do I avoid this situation. Do I have to install another security...
  9. Hotmail-Account has Proplem in Mail for Windows 10 App

Hotmail-Account has Proplem in Mail for Windows 10 App: Since Friday my app said that there was a problem with my Hotmail-Account but failed to repair it. Today I got frustrated and deleted the connection to the app, now when I tried to reestablish it I get an error message 0x80090027 with out any further explanation and told to...
  10. How do I switch mail notification sounds on?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I switch mail notification sounds on?: Hi, I have W10 installed on a PC and have the default mail app. How do I switch the mail notification sounds on? They were on before, but the notification must have switched itself off. 127425