Windows 10: E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation

Discus and support E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Office Just to check regarding that of the above REF: Subject can the E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation are real as I would like your office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GrahamMcInally, Aug 24, 2020.

1. E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation

Hi Office

Just to check regarding that of the above REF: Subject can the E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation are real

as I would like your office to confirm a E-Mail that landed in my inbox 03/08/20. May I thank you for your time

and consideration to look over my question.

Kind regards

Graham

:)

GrahamMcInally, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User

Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill

Happy Birthday Mr. Gates! *cake
    Thank you for making PC's affordable.
    And I wish you as much success with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Cliff S, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill

Happy Birthday Mr Microsoft Bill Gates if was not for you some of us would no nothing about computers

hTconeM9user, Aug 24, 2020
  4. E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation

A short letter to Bill Gates

No real Microsoft employees are going to read your suggestions. Leave them via the Feedback app in Windows 10 and someone will.

Oh, and Mr. Gates is retired and no longer works at Microsoft.

IJustHelping, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation

1. E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation - Similar Threads - Mails Bill Gates

2. Bill Gates is a pedophile and Windows 11 won't play DVDs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bill Gates is a pedophile and Windows 11 won't play DVDs: My first problem is that Bill Gates racked up more frequent flyer miles to Little St. James than I did for Domino's loyalty points in college. My second problem is that Windows 11 is so poorly designed it won't even recognize a DVD inserted into the drive of a laptop that it...
  3. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  4. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  5. **** service from Bill Gates empire

**** service from Bill Gates empire: microsofts customer service is off the scale for rubbish service they do not know how to deal with the simplest problems their response staff are uncaring and discourteous, all the unwanted and nuisance apps eg linkedin , booking .com etc cannot be remove from system their...
  6. Documents ... I want control NOT Bill Gates!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents ... I want control NOT Bill Gates!: Can someone please tell me how I can regain control of my documents. I recently installed a new SSD and added Windows 10 Home and since then my document storage is being controlled by Microsoft, not me. Let me say I have a better understanding of how and where I want my...
  7. is bill gates a paedophile?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is bill gates a paedophile?: is bill a nonce, paedophile, kiddy fiddler???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-bill-gates-a-paedophile/8a5ece2e-1de3-4467-aca9-0bcc168f9583
  8. Bill Gates: A New Model for Investing in Energy Innovation

in Windows 10 News
    Bill Gates: A New Model for Investing in Energy Innovation: By the middle of this century, the world will use twice as much energy as we use today. There’s good news in this: more energy means better lives and stronger economies. But it also means the world needs a new energy supply—one that doesn’t contribute to climate change....
  9. Which version does Bill Gates use???

in Windows 10 Support
    Which version does Bill Gates use???: I have often wondered, which OS do the big guys use? Let's say Bill Gates his era was the start to Windows 7, so has he upgraded to 8, 8.1 or 10, or does he use what he helped design? Let's say Paul Allen his era was early on perhaps he is still using Windows 95 or 98...
  10. Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill

in Windows 10 News
    Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill: Happy birthday, Bill Bill Gates -- founder of Microsoft, the world’s richest man, and a philanthropist for the ages -- will celebrate his 60th birthday on Oct. 28. He doesn’t look a day over 50. To commemorate the occasion, we’ve put together a collection of Bill Gates...