Windows 10: E-MU 0404 PCI-e the sound card stopped working after Windows update

Discus and support E-MU 0404 PCI-e the sound card stopped working after Windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Драйвер устанавливается в систему, но звуковая карта не хочет работать.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ViTStyle, Sep 14, 2020.

1. ViTStyle Win User

E-MU 0404 PCI-e the sound card stopped working after Windows update

Драйвер устанавливается в систему, но звуковая карта не хочет работать.

:)

ViTStyle, Sep 14, 2020

2. E-MU 0404 PCI driver problems in Win 10

Hi,

I have tried this method several times, but with no effect.

I uninstalled the drivers provided with by Win 10 E-MU DSP Audio Processor (WDM) - they do not work well with my system - yellow triangle with an exclamation mark and started the original drivers from the manufacturer.

Now the driver setup says that the Setup is unable to detect a supported product on my system.

Can you help?

I have tried even the drivers for E-MU 0404 PCI and E-MU 0404 PCIe. The same result.

Thanks. BR. Jan

JanNadrasky123, Sep 14, 2020
  3. E-MU 0404 PCI driver problems in Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

I would suggest you toUninstall the drivers and install
    in compatibility mode and check.

Download the E-MU 0404 PCI driver
    from your computer manufacture website, if not available.

Refer to Website:
    Creative Worldwide Support - E-MU 0404 PCI

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup.exe file and click on
      ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7 or 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check
      if the issue persists.
    Reference: How to install drivers in Compatibility Mode -
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows (Also
    applies to Windows 10)

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 14, 2020
  4. E-MU 0404 PCI-e the sound card stopped working after Windows update

E-MU 0404 PCI driver problems in Win 10

Hi all,

can you please help. I have lately upgraded to Win 10. I am using E-MU 0404 PCI for a long time, working well in previous vcersions of Win up to Win 7. Now I have problems with drivers, that are provided by the systems - E-MU E-DSP Audio Processor (WDM)
    and I cannot substitute them with the original drivers from the card (still the same error: You have to reboot computer, you have previously installed drivers without rebooting) - the same error is when I try to uninstall the original drivers, that are somehow
    unavailable in my system...) I have tried Drivercleaner, unistall them manually etc...Can you please help?

Thanks. BR. Jan

JanNadrasky123, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

E-MU 0404 PCI-e the sound card stopped working after Windows update

1. E-MU 0404 PCI-e the sound card stopped working after Windows update - Similar Threads - 0404 PCI sound

2. E-MU 0404 USB driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-MU 0404 USB driver: I am still using E-MU 0404 USB audio interface device, it works fine with the 1.40 beta driver on my Surface 4 Pro, it worked on Surface Laptop 3 Ryzen 5, but no luck with Surface Laptop 4 Ryzen 7."The driver \Driver\emusba10 failed to load for the device...
  3. E-MU 0404 USB driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-MU 0404 USB driver: I am still using E-MU 0404 USB audio interface device, it works fine with the 1.40 beta driver on my Surface 4 Pro, it worked on Surface Laptop 3 Ryzen 5, but no luck with Surface Laptop 4 Ryzen 7."The driver \Driver\emusba10 failed to load for the device...
  4. E-MU 0404 USB driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with Windows 11: I know there are some that will fall into this bucket, but I wanted to confirm that the procedure Freddie Stjerna outlined still works with Windows 11. I’ve just completed an upgrade and as expected, the card stopped. Following the exact same steps will get you back up and...
  6. The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with Windows 11: I know there are some that will fall into this bucket, but I wanted to confirm that the procedure Freddie Stjerna outlined still works with Windows 11. I’ve just completed an upgrade and as expected, the card stopped. Following the exact same steps will get you back up and...
  7. PCI E card not recognized

PCI E card not recognized: Hello I installed a 2 port PCI Express1 3 94 a Firewire card on my Windows 10 - 64 bits computer The manufacturer (StarTech) representative told me it would work without problem Unfortunately, it dose not and the card is not even recognized Did I forget something (BIOS...
  8. PCI E card not recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    PCI E card not recognized: Hello I installed a 2 port PCI Express1 3 94 a Firewire card on my Windows 10 - 64 bits computer The manufacturer (StarTech) representative told me it would work without problem Unfortunately, it dose not and the card is not even recognized Did I forget something (BIOS...
  9. The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with the new update

The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with the new update: I'd like to ask you to help us using these sound cards. I tried all the options that were available to me. None has been successful. I returned to the previous version of Windows 10 1803, and the sound card works properly. Thank you in advance for help and response. Best...
  10. Will a PCI-E x8 2.0 card work in a PCI-E x16 1.1 slot?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Will a PCI-E x8 2.0 card work in a PCI-E x16 1.1 slot?: I just ordered a new video card, the Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 LP, but then I saw on the gigabyte website that it's PCI-E x8 2.0. That will work on a PCI-E x16 1.1 slot, right? Video card: GIGABYTE - Graphics Card - NVIDIA - PCI Express Solution - GeForce(R) 700 Series -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0404 pci drive win10