Windows 10: E patition not present

Discus and support E patition not present in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi!In W10 build 21H1 after restart i can't see my E partition... In Disk management it shows two Disks as it is, but Disk 1 is shown as one instead of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DarkoHorvat1, Aug 5, 2021.

1. E patition not present

Hi!In W10 build 21H1 after restart i can't see my E partition... In Disk management it shows two Disks as it is, but Disk 1 is shown as one instead of two partitions with capacity 465,76GB while in Windows explorer shows 231 GB free of 231 GB available with 100 MB used... Where can be error, I don't know...Can anyone help please? In two days i have to go to work and all data that i need are on this partition...Thanks in advance!

:)

DarkoHorvat1, Aug 5, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 5, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Aug 5, 2021
  4. E patition not present

Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

E patition not present

1. E patition not present - Similar Threads - patition present

2. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  3. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  4. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...: we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e office software not working properly on windows 11 pro. how to go to the windows 10?...
  6. we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...: we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e office software not working properly on windows 11 pro. how to go to the windows 10?...
  7. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup: I just keep getting this pop-up, I installed FRST64 and I've done everything I need to do except for running the fixlist.txt that'll solve the problem. PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THE fixlist.txt....
  8. WE COULDNT UPDATE THE SYSTEM RESERVED PATITION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WE COULDNT UPDATE THE SYSTEM RESERVED PATITION: I have even with the help of 2 Microsoft agents been trying to sort out the way to resolve my problem. I have gone back reinstalled windows 10 again and I still have the same problem. I have tried with no luck many things that are on the internet. I am not computer minded...
  9. Recovery Patition Question

Recovery Patition Question: I'm a bit curious about the Recovery partition that Windows 10 creates after a major build is installed. What is it composed of? If I need to utilize it will it be a clean install or what? THanks, James...
  10. Windows 10 bootable USB has 2 UEFI patitions?

Windows 10 bootable USB has 2 UEFI patitions?: Apologies if this is the incorrect forum for this but I was unsure where best to post this. I've created a Windows 10 bootable USB using Rufus in order to do a clean install of Windows but when accessing the Windows boot menu I have multiple options to choose from and was...