Windows 10: E-Yooso Z-88 Gaming Keyboard Not Working

Discus and support E-Yooso Z-88 Gaming Keyboard Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, this is a very extreme issue. So, the day I posted this, my brother wanted to borrow my E-Yooso Z-88 gaming keyboard, all he did was change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thisgamerguy, May 5, 2019.

1. E-Yooso Z-88 Gaming Keyboard Not Working

Hello, this is a very extreme issue. So, the day I posted this, my brother wanted to borrow my E-Yooso Z-88 gaming keyboard, all he did was change the key switches, but when I got it back and plugged it back in, the keyboard did not work. Can anyone help?

:)

thisgamerguy, May 5, 2019

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, May 5, 2019
  3. gurs Win User
    Control-Z Not Working System-Wide

Thank you @StefanoTamiotti and @Vijay_Verma
    for your replies. The good news is that my problem has been resolved! The bad news is that I have no idea how or why, or who to credit with the answer.

I started by running an SFC scan, and got a clean bill of health ("Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations"). Then I tried the online keyboard tester, which showed that my Z key and Control key were both working fine. Then I tried
    to use CTRL-Z using the on-screen keyboard, which I figured would not work since it appeared that my hardware keys were working fine. But surprisingly, the OSK triggered undo just fine. So then, thoroughly confused, I tried CTRL-Z using my physical keyboard,
    and it also worked fine!

So somehow, one of those steps solved the problem, but I have no idea which one. Thank you both for your quick replies and suggestions!

gurs, May 5, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

E-Yooso Z-88 Gaming Keyboard Not Working

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 5, 2019
Thema:

E-Yooso Z-88 Gaming Keyboard Not Working

1. E-Yooso Z-88 Gaming Keyboard Not Working - Similar Threads - Yooso Gaming Keyboard

2. Z won't work on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Z won't work on the keyboard: I can only use the letter Z if I am holding shift and when I hold Z, it randomly starts highlighting things and I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/z-wont-work-on-the-keyboard/4e5f4097-f2c6-4f5f-9b71-2d3018fe19bf
  3. Z won't work on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Z won't work on the keyboard: I can only use the letter Z if I am holding shift and when I hold Z, it randomly starts highlighting things and I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/z-wont-work-on-the-keyboard/4e5f4097-f2c6-4f5f-9b71-2d3018fe19bf
  4. Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-E are not working on Windows 11 for some reason

Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-E are not working on Windows 11 for some reason: As the title suggests, I can't use Ctrl-A Z or E with my left Ctrl button even though all of my keys work perfectly well individually. Those 3 commands also work perfectly well with my right Ctrl button, even though it's particularly inconvenient to use it.I checked around...
  5. y type z in keyboard

y type z in keyboard: every time i press y in keyboard it type z and vice versa, i have us keyboard installed only.how to solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/y-type-z-in-keyboard/ef736094-77ad-4952-bbb2-c0c163470473
  6. y type z in keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    y type z in keyboard: every time i press y in keyboard it type z and vice versa, i have us keyboard installed only.how to solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/y-type-z-in-keyboard/ef736094-77ad-4952-bbb2-c0c163470473
  7. Problem z Dyskiem E na komputerze

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem z Dyskiem E na komputerze: Witam mam pewien problem dotyczący dysku E kopiowałem filmy i zdjęcia oraz usówałem zdędne pliki i oczywiście lewym przyciskiem myszki otwierałem zdjęcie i usuń i nagle dysk zapalił się na czerwono że za mało miejsca przyszła informacja że plik jest za duży do usunięcia a to...
  8. Ctrl+z not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl+z not working: My shortcut keys are not working (including undo paste and copy) please help me I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard from device manager and I still can't figure it out submitted by /u/chickencurrybangs [link] [comments]...
  9. Z merc keyboards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Z merc keyboards: Did anyone ever get the zmerc keyboard to a full working gaming keyboard? If you did please tell me how you did it. b o b o b a l 8 3 at h o t m a i l d o t c o m ....
  10. Keyboard tyoing J or Z

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard tyoing J or Z: How do I type ઝ in Microsoft Indic language keyboard for Gujarati ? When I type Z for ઝ I get `જ`, can anyone help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-tyoing-j-or-z/f7ccd586-048c-4ea9-8f84-2dfb5d9fa6c7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. e yooso keyboard software

2. eyooso z88 software

3. e yooso software

4. e-yooso drivers,
  5. e yooso z88 software,
  6. e-yooso keyboard driver,
  7. eyooso keybord reset z88,
  8. eyooso keybord stucknon keys,
  9. z88 keys not.working,
  10. e yooso keyboard software download,
  11. e-yooso app,