Windows 10: E3276 4g modem driver

Discus and support E3276 4g modem driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! My 4g modem huawei e3276 wont install, the driver is rejected by window10. Is there a driver that windows10 supports? Regards Micke... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MickeMikaelsson, Feb 19, 2020.

1. E3276 4g modem driver

Hi!

My 4g modem huawei e3276 wont install, the driver is rejected by window10.

Is there a driver that windows10 supports?

Regards

Micke

:)

MickeMikaelsson, Feb 19, 2020

2. ZTE MODEM is not working on Creators update.

Hi,

Your modem's driver may not be compatible with the Windows 10 Creators Update, thus the error message you're receiving. Here are our suggestions for fixing the issue:

1) Update the modem driver through Device Manager.

• Press your Windows key and type Device Manager.
    • Right-click on it then look for the driver related to your ZTE
      modem.
    • Once located, click on the drop down button and choose Update driver.

2) Contact the modem's manufacturer.

• Since this issue also deals with a third-party product, contacting the support team of your manufacturer would also be a good step to take.

Let us know if you need more help.

Jairit Bet, Feb 19, 2020
  3. WizKid23 Win User
    USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10

hey,

well i upgraded to windows 10 and i use a usb 4g dongle to connect to the net, all software was installed for the device but it would not get detected, just kept saying unable to detect 4g modem, but all lights were flashing on the device.

if anyone else has had this problem and knows a fix for it that be great.

thanks.

WizKid23, Feb 19, 2020
  4. E3276 4g modem driver

USB hsf fax modem driver not found in windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your continued patience on this issue.

At this point, I suggest you to install the drivers for the
    fax/modem in compatibility mode for Windows 8 and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Please follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

• Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Kindly let us know if the above recommendation helped.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

E3276 4g modem driver

1. E3276 4g modem driver - Similar Threads - E3276 modem driver

2. Airtel 4G USB Modem Driver for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airtel 4G USB Modem Driver for windows 11: My Airtel 4G USB modem is not detected in windows 11, It works fine in other windows OS. Can anybody help it out to solve the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airtel-4g-usb-modem-driver-for-windows-11/44b9149f-7b51-4e38-89ac-e2892f87f695
  3. Airtel 4G USB Modem Driver for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airtel 4G USB Modem Driver for windows 11: My Airtel 4G USB modem is not detected in windows 11, It works fine in other windows OS. Can anybody help it out to solve the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airtel-4g-usb-modem-driver-for-windows-11/44b9149f-7b51-4e38-89ac-e2892f87f695
  4. Alcatel X220L modem drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alcatel X220L modem drivers.: I have an old Alcatel one touch x220l modem which I want to use with my Windows 10 PC. Plugging the USB device installs the software but a quick error message appears saying drivers failed to load. Sure enough the device does not function, Contents of driver file shown...
  5. Windows 10 PC 4G Cellular Modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 PC 4G Cellular Modem: Hi,I have a windows 10 PC that has a Verizon 4G Cellular modem in it. The pc is not enabling the cellular modem upon startup. If I want to connect to the internet using the cell service, I have to put the PC into airplane mode and then back to normal. Then the PC will show...
  6. recommended software for built-in 4g modem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    recommended software for built-in 4g modem: hi. i have Windows 10 LTSC without Store version. My HP notebook has built-in LT4132 4G modem. i installed all HP drivers, modem works correctly. but i have one problem: in the network status window i see [ATTACH] When i try to get recommended app i see the next message...
  7. Query related to installing drivers on Windows 10 for Huawei E3276 Modem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Query related to installing drivers on Windows 10 for Huawei E3276 Modem: Hi! My 4g modem huawei e3276 wont install, the driver is rejected by window10. Is there a driver that windows10 supports? Regards Micke ***Original title: E3276 4g modem driver***...
  8. Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem

Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem: Hello everyone. I have an HP EliteBook 820 Gen1 Notebook with a built-in LTE modem. Ever since I put in a new SIM card from Telstra, The mobile tab in settings, wifi options, and action center. This has been bothering me for months and I can't find help anywhere....
  9. 4G Pocket Wifi or 4G Router

4G Pocket Wifi or 4G Router: I am using Windows 10 and wanted to know if there is a significant difference if I use one of the two. 4G Pocket Wifi 4G Router Considering the same signal Strenght in my area same brand on the devices above. from Huwawei for the Router I am not going to use an...
  10. USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10

USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10: hey, well i upgraded to windows 10 and i use a usb 4g dongle to connect to the net, all software was installed for the device but it would not get detected, just kept saying unable to detect 4g modem, but all lights were flashing on the device. if anyone else has had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. E3276 network driver