Windows 10: E7 Bluetooth earphones do not restart automatically - since implementation of Windows 10.

Discus and support E7 Bluetooth earphones do not restart automatically - since implementation of Windows 10. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello in Microsoft Land I recently eliminated Windows 7, and implemented Windows 10. Also bought new Bluetooth E7 Cowin earphones. They work when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StewartLiebenstrudel, Oct 12, 2019.

1. E7 Bluetooth earphones do not restart automatically - since implementation of Windows 10.

Hello in Microsoft Land

I recently eliminated Windows 7, and implemented Windows 10.

Also bought new Bluetooth E7 Cowin earphones.

They work when computer starts from shutdown.

When earphones turned off, they no longer function. I have to re-connect (not always successfully).

The earphones work, so they are not the problem.

I have set the SERVICES>DEVICES>BLUETOOTH EARPHONES to automatic. This has not resolved the problem.

Similarly, Bluetooth TROUBLESHOOTING has not resolved the problem.

I can live with it, if I have to; but I would prefer them to work without having to constantly connect each time I switch off to the kitchen, toilet, etc.

'Windows 10 for Dummies' / Widows 10 complete Manual do not help either.

Can anyone offer advice ?

Regards from sunny Spain.

Stewart Levinson

:)

StewartLiebenstrudel, Oct 12, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 12, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Noor_Azam Win User

E7 Bluetooth earphones do not restart automatically - since implementation of Windows 10.

Bluetooth Earphones Issue

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Glad to know that you were able to fix the issue. We truly appreciate for the details and, time and effort that you have taken to work on this issue.

However, there could be an issue with the drivers on the computer, where the drivers are getting conflicted and not recognizing the Bluetooth device properly and you are unable to hear the audio as it was supposed to, we will look into this for you.

• Could you please try using the Bluetooth device with a different computer and check if it works?

Please unplug the wired headphones and connect only the Bluetooth earphones and check if that makes any difference.

Please follow the below mentioned methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

As you are unable to see the Bluetooth headphones after pairing to the computer, I suggest you to run the Bluetooth troubleshooter from the settings. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot and run the Bluetooth troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, please follow method 2.

Method 2: update drivers.

The Bluetooth drivers could be out dated, hence un-pair the device from setting and update the Bluetooth drivers and check if that helps. Please refer the article

Update drives in Windows 10
    , expand Bluetooth device and follow the instruction from the above article.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

E7 Bluetooth earphones do not restart automatically - since implementation of Windows 10.

1. E7 Bluetooth earphones do not restart automatically - since implementation of Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth earphones restart

2. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: This is a possible solution in reference to "P4CK A PUNCH" question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cowin-e7s-not-working-on-windows-10/14751160-1de9-4d71-acad-07d4292f38b2?page=2 which worked for me in regards to Cowin E7's not working on Windows 10/11....
  3. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: This is a possible solution in reference to "P4CK A PUNCH" question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cowin-e7s-not-working-on-windows-10/14751160-1de9-4d71-acad-07d4292f38b2?page=2 which worked for me in regards to Cowin E7's not working on Windows 10/11....
  4. Bluetooth Earphone problems

Bluetooth Earphone problems: Hi,I am using oneplus buds z and I have got a pretty annoying issue!From my earphones sound does not come for 3-4 seconds in between playing something and after 3-4 sec it comes in one earbud and with 2 secs it comes in the other. It is a very irritating issue and i found...
  5. bluetooth earphones

bluetooth earphones: delay and lag in video's sound while listening it through bluetooth earphones in windows 10 but working fine in android phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earphones/5a7eefe4-8947-4698-8f9c-a98939a1a9e5
  6. Bluetooth Earphones

Bluetooth Earphones: I have windows 10 pro and the bluetooth works fine, but it cannot detect a bluetooth earphones. I really need to fix it since I will be using it for online class. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earphones/8e3d1bfa-a74a-4b95-957c-7d18d11d2db7
  7. Bluetooth earphones

Bluetooth earphones: In 2020 when we all are working online, I'm confused as to why the sound quality when using Bluetooth earphones/microphones is so terrible. Is there a fix coming? I don't want to have to switch from my Surface Pro to a Macbook but people can't work like this....
  8. Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working

Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working: Hello, I recently purchased these headphones. When connected to my Windows 10 computer using bluetooth, the microphone does not work. I returned the pair and got a second one. Same issue. The microphone appears to work with other devices, but when it's hooked up to my...
  9. Bluetooth Earphones Issue

Bluetooth Earphones Issue: Hi, thanks in advance for trying to help. I'm having some trouble with my wireless bluetooth ear buds connecting to my computer. The ear buds work normally with my phone and they are charging normally. I'm not seeing any flashing lights or hearing any beeping that would...
  10. Bluetooth Earphones

Bluetooth Earphones: My B&O Play H5 bluetooth earphones is paired but there’s no sound coming through the earphones as it is not connected ( sound plays on the speaker) Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earphones/2d0c06f7-a1c2-45de-812f-26a21ea53c9b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pair e7 headphones

2. how to pair cowin headphones