Windows 10: EA Access on Windows

Discus and support EA Access on Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why on earth is there an EA Access Hub for PC if it's not possible to login? It always gives an error (0x87DD0005). Before you answer, yes, I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SysRq42, Nov 17, 2019.

1. SysRq42 Win User

EA Access on Windows

Why on earth is there an EA Access Hub for PC if it's not possible to login? It always gives an error (0x87DD0005).

Before you answer, yes, I tried everything on https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup?code=0x87DD0005

According to a question here on the Xbox Forum (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...cess-hub/a7646255-7cd4-44d6-b974-44563946e1b0), "The EA Access subscription is only available to Xbox One and PS4 users, as stated through the official EA Website".

So, why isn't this app removed from the store if it doesn't serve ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER? It's not easy to find this information online, and many users like myself are trying to get EA Access through this app now that Xbox Ultimate Pass is giving it for free for one month.

:)

SysRq42, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Ali_O Win User

EA Access Hub

Hi

I am using my account on Windows 10 for Microsoft and Xbox (Beta) app, so far I don't have any problems

I installed EA Access Hub and subscribed for 1 year membership, however I can not connect on EA Access Hub application and get error code 0x87DD0005.

Please help me if I should also ask to EA

Ali_O, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Buying ea access

Hi,

EA access is subscription based similar to Xbox Live Gold. It requires a valid payment instrument due to recurring monthly, quarterly or yearly renewals. To purchase this subscription, you'll need to use a credit card or PayPal account. Refer to

Manage your payment options online
    for more information regarding the payment instruments you can use.

You may purchase EA access through the Microsoft Store. For your reference, see

EA access.

Check out
    Learn more about EA access
    for additional details.

You may also get in touch with the
    EA support team
    for in-depth assistance.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime. We're here to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Nov 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

EA Access on Windows

New EA Access Hub now available to all Xbox Insiders

Source: New EA Access Hub now available to all Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

EA Access on Windows

1. EA Access on Windows - Similar Threads - Access

2. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...: My one drive is almost full and as a result my file explorer isn't loading up/responding. I then go to delete files from my onedrive online and I am unable to delete a folder of around 3.7GB. So i go to delete them in smaller groups but when i got to select all or a group of...
  3. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...: My one drive is almost full and as a result my file explorer isn't loading up/responding. I then go to delete files from my onedrive online and I am unable to delete a folder of around 3.7GB. So i go to delete them in smaller groups but when i got to select all or a group of...
  4. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. is there any way you can help me access my external harddrive ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any way you can help me access my external harddrive ???: Hello, am having trouble accessing my external harddrive because its bitlocked but i dint have a recovery key which i never had, was hoping you can help since my password isnt working...
  6. is there any way you can help me access my external harddrive ???

is there any way you can help me access my external harddrive ???: Hello, am having trouble accessing my external harddrive because its bitlocked but i dint have a recovery key which i never had, was hoping you can help since my password isnt working...
  7. How to remove an email from my pc, when I don't have access to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove an email from my pc, when I don't have access to it?: Hello, Last week I was checking my settings, because I believe that my microsoft account has been hacked, and saw an unknown email in my accounts tab see 1st picture. I have full access to the 2nd email that is listed, but I have no access or anything to the first email....
  8. How to remove an email from my pc, when I don't have access to it?

How to remove an email from my pc, when I don't have access to it?: Hello, Last week I was checking my settings, because I believe that my microsoft account has been hacked, and saw an unknown email in my accounts tab see 1st picture. I have full access to the 2nd email that is listed, but I have no access or anything to the first email....
  9. Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files: Work group setupSystem 1 as server - with Windows 7 OS with MS office 2010System 2 as Client- With Win 10 pro with MS office 2016 latest upgraded due to HDD crashSystem 3 as client - with Win 7 OS with MS office 2010I have recently faced issue on HDD corrupt and updated my...
  10. Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files

Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files: Work group setupSystem 1 as server - with Windows 7 OS with MS office 2010System 2 as Client- With Win 10 pro with MS office 2016 latest upgraded due to HDD crashSystem 3 as client - with Win 7 OS with MS office 2010I have recently faced issue on HDD corrupt and updated my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ea all acces cont login on xbox app