Windows 10: EA Cricket 2007 Resolution Issue

Discus and support EA Cricket 2007 Resolution Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am Using window 10 os. my game is continusously lagging and graphics resolution also not proper. when i go to game setting to change resolution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deepak1025, May 16, 2020.

1. EA Cricket 2007 Resolution Issue

I am Using window 10 os. my game is continusously lagging and graphics resolution also not proper. when i go to game setting to change resolution 640X480 to 1024X768 then game going to closed with the message cricket07.exe has stopped working.

I change the graphic setting also but getting same. Kindly help to resolve the issue.

:)

Deepak1025, May 16, 2020

2. EA Cricket 2007 key combos not functioning

I installed and opened EA cricket 2007 without any issues and did not have to look into compatibility issues until this happened. Select 2 and all 3 key combos for batting shots do not function at all, irrespective of batsman and hence only few shots are
    available for use. Tried manual controls but issue remains. Bowling controls do not cause such inconvenience.

Tried reinstalling, reducing graphics quality and all compatibility options and run it as administrator, to no avail. No virus detected in scans and no other issue has been detected in functioning. Controls work smooth for other games depending on usage.

A_yushT_hakur, May 16, 2020
  3. Sir a problem game. exe has stop working is coming in my laptop window 10 in ea sports cricket 2019

Game. exe has stopped working problem is coming in ea sports cricket 2019

DHEERENDRASHARMA, May 16, 2020
  4. EA Cricket 2007 Resolution Issue

Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 16, 2020
Thema:

EA Cricket 2007 Resolution Issue

1. EA Cricket 2007 Resolution Issue - Similar Threads - Cricket 2007 Resolution

2. Resolution issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolution issues.: thank you in advance for any help provided!!! Something happened with my surface laptop 4, where the resolution on some things is way too big. it isn't my actual resolution settings, and i have also tried to adjust the scaling, but it isn't helping. I think the cause may have...
  3. Resolution issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resolution issues.: thank you in advance for any help provided!!! Something happened with my surface laptop 4, where the resolution on some things is way too big. it isn't my actual resolution settings, and i have also tried to adjust the scaling, but it isn't helping. I think the cause may have...
  4. outlook 2007 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook 2007 issue: Issue just startedWhen I send receive for my mail I receive an error Task '*** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Receiving' reported error 0x800CCC92 : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. Under...
  5. outlook 2007 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook 2007 issue: Issue just startedWhen I send receive for my mail I receive an error Task '*** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Receiving' reported error 0x800CCC92 : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. Under...
  6. Resolution issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resolution issue: so i have windows 10 on my pc and i was just doing my normal work idk what happened but my display resolutions are pretty much screwed my monitor resolution is 1920 X 1080 and its recommended in the windows settings as well but it wont fit my screen its enlarged i did...
  7. Resolution Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resolution Issue: I have this problem on my pc where my resolution keeps changing automaticly and there isnt anything that I could do about. I tried everything like restalling drivers to updating them. I still fix this issue and I tried restarting my pc as well to see if that would have an...
  8. Error 0xC000007B Brain Lara Cricket 2007 in Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xC000007B Brain Lara Cricket 2007 in Windows 10 x64: Installed the game without any problem now whenever I try to launch the game I get the error message as “The application was unable to start correctly - Error 0xC000007B. Click Ok to close the application”. What can be done to fix this problem? Kindly provide the information...
  9. Resolution Issues

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution Issues: Hi There Over the weekend I bought a Lenovo U41 14" 256 SSD, 8GB RAM Laptop from John Lewis. I used to have a 3 15" HP Compaq. The lenovo came with Windows 8.1 and I upgraded to Windows 10. Its wonderfully fast and light weight. The problem I have is the resolution. It is...
  10. Resolution Issues

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution Issues: I have a GTX570 Phantom, and an LG E1911S-BN monitor. Recently, I started to have very weird resolution issues: while in some games, and all programs, everything runs fine at the monitor's resolution (1366x768, 60Hz), in certain games, upon selecting 1366x768 at full screen,...