Windows 10: EA Origin Access Premier/Store Scrolls Badly, Graphical Glitches

Discus and support EA Origin Access Premier/Store Scrolls Badly, Graphical Glitches in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, thanks for all your help in the past. I currently have an annoying issue with EA Origin. Ive asked EA staff for a solution but they are stumped.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Groggubus, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Groggubus Win User

EA Origin Access Premier/Store Scrolls Badly, Graphical Glitches

Hi, thanks for all your help in the past.

I currently have an annoying issue with EA Origin. Ive asked EA staff for a solution but they are stumped. maybe someone here knows? I'll link to two videos i recorded of the problem.

basically, EA origin and its store / access premier store doesnt scroll properly. Theres tons of blinking and glitches. Ive tried on a different pc in my home and it was ok. ive tried on a different profile on my pc and it was still bad. so theres apparently something going on on my pc that causes origin to misbehave.

Ive done a safe boot and loaded nothing, but it was still bad.

Heres the videos.
    I Hope someone can help

EA Origin Scrolling Poorly and Lots of Glitches # 2 - YouTube
    EA Origin Scrolling Poorly and Lots of Glitches # 3 - YouTube

:)

Groggubus, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Anusha Win User

How to access a specific EA Store?

Say I somehow managed to access the EA store via a VPN.
    Say I preordered a game as well.
    How do I download the game afterwords?

Anusha, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Anusha Win User
    How to access a specific EA Store?

Hi guys,

Maybe I should be posting this on the EA forums, but maybe someone from here can help me out.

I am a Sri Lankan, currently living in Japan (for another couple of years). I want to buy some games from the EA Store, especially Crysis 2 when it will be released. The problem is, when I try to go into the USA store, I automatically get redirected to the Japanese store. The issue with that is that all the games are the Japanese version. I want to get the English version. That's the International version.

I heard from several friends back in Sri Lanka that they can get them from the Indian EA Store because there is no EA Store for Sri Lanka. (It is quite cheap as well, but that is a different story. I need the English version. Be able to access the US store might be enough in this case.)

How do I go about doing that?

Thanks in Advance.

Anusha, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

New EA Access Hub now available to all Xbox Insiders

Source: New EA Access Hub now available to all Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. EA Origin Access Premier/Store Scrolls Badly, Graphical Glitches - Similar Threads - Origin Access Premier

2. Microsoft Store EA Play

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store EA Play: I bought EA Play from Microsoft Store. Here is the link : " https://www.microsoft.com/tr-tr/p/ea-play/cfq7ttc0k5dh " I want to ask a question. Is this can be activate on my computer or its just for xbox?...
  3. scrolling bad

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    scrolling bad: New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all...
  4. intel hd graphics 520 premiere

in Windows 10 Customization
    intel hd graphics 520 premiere: hello, i have problem with premeire pro I get massage intel hd graphics 520 the driver fix it for 3 day onley. I spoke with adobe company and they tod me to contact you for help. thanks, noam moreno...
  5. EA Access on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EA Access on Windows: Why on earth is there an EA Access Hub for PC if it's not possible to login? It always gives an error (0x87DD0005). Before you answer, yes, I tried everything on https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup?code=0x87DD0005 According to a question here on the Xbox...
  6. EA Access Hub

EA Access Hub: Hi I am using my account on Windows 10 for Microsoft and Xbox (Beta) app, so far I don't have any problems I installed EA Access Hub and subscribed for 1 year membership, however I can not connect on EA Access Hub application and get error code 0x87DD0005. Please help me if...
  7. Ea origin problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ea origin problem: when i click on battlefield 3 or 4 to run it just minimizes origin and browser does not open i reinstalled origin that it worked fine now again same what to do 141010
  8. Weird scrolling glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird scrolling glitch: I don't know what I did but one or more of my keyboard keys are stuck pressed down. I dont even know which one, it's hard to figure out. But here are things that are happening: When I click on the volume icon in the taskbar, the volume keeps getting lowered by itself My...
  9. Bad Screen Glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad Screen Glitch: Hello, everyone. I am using a HP-6730B laptop with a Windows 10(64-bit) OS installed on it. The issue I want to bring to your attention is a screen glitch that has been persisting ever since I got the laptop. I have attached a screenshot of the glitch below. [IMG] The...
  10. Strange behaviour from EA origin app

Strange behaviour from EA origin app: Short version Cant get Electronic Arts origin to run on my PC, but installs ok. Long version I did a cleanup on a PC that could not run EA origin, or sims 4 after all the usual cleanups inc sfc scannow etc, Origin and sims4 work perfectly. While doing this I noticed that...