Windows 10: Ea origin problem

Discus and support Ea origin problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i click on battlefield 3 or 4 to run it just minimizes origin and browser does not open i reinstalled origin that it worked fine now again same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tushar4544, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Ea origin problem

when i click on battlefield 3 or 4 to run it just minimizes origin and browser does not open i reinstalled origin that it worked fine now again same what to do

:)

tushar4544, Sep 24, 2019

2. Strange behaviour from EA origin app

Short version
    Cant get Electronic Arts origin to run on my PC, but installs ok.

Long version
    I did a cleanup on a PC that could not run EA origin, or sims 4 after all the usual cleanups inc sfc scannow etc, Origin and sims4 work perfectly. While doing this I noticed that EA were giving away full games under their open house scheme, thought this a good idea....so,installed origin on my PC and when I tried to run it I got a white screen with a rotating black circle.....did all the same cleanup procedures, clean boot etc, bit no improvement....

strangely enough, my Son has an identical build PC, which runs EA origin and games without problem. So I assume this is fixable. I also tried a very old version of origin, but it refused my signin....then tried a slightly newer version, but it insisted on updating and the problem returned.

I welcome any ideas.....thought about a DISM check/repair. Have download the ISO image for the creators edition, but the version number is higher than my winver shows, but I upgraded to creator edition, so not sure why. I understand both .wim files have to be from the same version number.....also not 100% how to do the DISM procedure, but may need to learn this to sort out my problem.

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Groggubus Win User
    EA Origin Access Premier/Store Scrolls Badly, Graphical Glitches

Hi, thanks for all your help in the past.

I currently have an annoying issue with EA Origin. Ive asked EA staff for a solution but they are stumped. maybe someone here knows? I'll link to two videos i recorded of the problem.

basically, EA origin and its store / access premier store doesnt scroll properly. Theres tons of blinking and glitches. Ive tried on a different pc in my home and it was ok. ive tried on a different profile on my pc and it was still bad. so theres apparently something going on on my pc that causes origin to misbehave.

Ive done a safe boot and loaded nothing, but it was still bad.

Heres the videos.
    I Hope someone can help

Groggubus, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Ea origin problem

EA Reportedly for sale

I dont care who buys EA as long as that happens. EA slowly destroys every damn game franchise their devs ever make.

Get that PoS CEO out of their is step 1 of many.

MxPhenom 216, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Ea origin problem

1. Ea origin problem - Similar Threads - origin problem

2. Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.: My old computer, HP Pavilion P6 series Desktop had pre-loaded Windows 7 Home Premium. Over the years this went to Windows 10 Home. But recently there was a problem as it continully rebooted. I tried to load from backup, but that failed. Eventually I formated the drive and...
  3. Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.: My old computer, HP Pavilion P6 series Desktop had pre-loaded Windows 7 Home Premium. Over the years this went to Windows 10 Home. But recently there was a problem as it continully rebooted. I tried to load from backup, but that failed. Eventually I formated the drive and...
  4. what to do if I have a tdr problem but i accidentally returned the computer to its original...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what to do if I have a tdr problem but i accidentally returned the computer to its original...: i don't know what to do, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-i-have-a-tdr-problem-but-i/c0e5cd45-a02f-4145-a368-46a6eb7caa9b
  5. what to do if I have a tdr problem but i accidentally returned the computer to its original...

what to do if I have a tdr problem but i accidentally returned the computer to its original...: i don't know what to do, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-i-have-a-tdr-problem-but-i/c0e5cd45-a02f-4145-a368-46a6eb7caa9b
  6. what to do if I have a tdr problem but i accidentally returned the computer to its original...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hi i'm Zach and this thing happens after i reset my laptop There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the app from its original install location or contact your administrator. always popping up when im trying to install an app i tried restarting it and when im trying to open...
  8. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hi i'm Zach and this thing happens after i reset my laptop There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the app from its original install location or contact your administrator. always popping up when im trying to install an app i tried restarting it and when im trying to open...
  9. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-problem-with-this-app-reinstall-the/8c8779e8-e182-4c21-b96f-b4696deceab4
  10. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-problem-with-this-app-reinstall-the/8c8779e8-e182-4c21-b96f-b4696deceab4