Windows 10: EA Play Games are not showing up in EA Desktop App

Discus and support EA Play Games are not showing up in EA Desktop App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So few hours back, I got the Game Pass Ultimate PC.. i was so excited to play Need For Speed Heat but i tried almost all the ways to get it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmeenAshraf, Jan 22, 2021.

1. EA Play Games are not showing up in EA Desktop App

So few hours back, I got the Game Pass Ultimate PC.. i was so excited to play Need For Speed Heat but i tried almost all the ways to get it to working..i linked my EA account to my xbox account and almost gave up..Is there anyway i can get EA Play on my pc and can someone help?

:)

AmeenAshraf, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost

Source: Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost - Xbox Wire

See also:

Brink, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Watch EA Play 2019 Event on June 8 to 9

Read more: EA PLAY 2019 - Join us for a World of Play - Official EA Site

Brink, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

EA Play Games are not showing up in EA Desktop App

Watch EA Play 2019 Event on June 8 to 9

Read more: EA PLAY 2019 - Join us for a World of Play - Official EA Site

Brink, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

EA Play Games are not showing up in EA Desktop App

1. EA Play Games are not showing up in EA Desktop App - Similar Threads - Play Games are

2. Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking: Hello,I'm having trouble unlinking my Xbox gamertag to an EA play account that I don't own or have access to. I am a Game Pass subscriber and have been trying to download a game from EA play. When the game begins download, it wants me to sign in to my EA account and needs...
  3. Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking: Hello,I'm having trouble unlinking my Xbox gamertag to an EA play account that I don't own or have access to. I am a Game Pass subscriber and have been trying to download a game from EA play. When the game begins download, it wants me to sign in to my EA account and needs...
  4. Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox achievements for EA Play on Game Pass PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox achievements for EA Play on Game Pass PC?: Please add Xbox achievements for the EA play games on Game Pass PC. The EA play games on the console game pass have their achievements so I would like to request that they be added to the EA play games on Game pass for PC as well, I don't know if Microsoft is already working...
  6. Xbox App doesnt recognize EA Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App doesnt recognize EA Desktop: I have game pass ultimate, when I try to download an EAPlay game it says that I have to download EA Desktop. When I click to download that, It says there was an error and it cant be downloaded through the app, but gives me a link to a download for it. I download it, install...
  7. Microsoft Store EA Play

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store EA Play: I bought EA Play from Microsoft Store. Here is the link : " https://www.microsoft.com/tr-tr/p/ea-play/cfq7ttc0k5dh " I want to ask a question. Is this can be activate on my computer or its just for xbox?...
  8. Where is EA Play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is EA Play?: Ultimate Game Pass member here and Im looking the promised EA Play for PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-ea-play/e9f7d507-4b3f-4381-af58-0ee375430b54
  9. Will EA Play be available for PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will EA Play be available for PC?: Just noticed that EA Play is only available for Xbox, will it be coming for PC too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-ea-play-be-available-for-pc/49a97291-d19c-4e1c-9f0b-f6806ff4cb80
  10. ea sports game lobby

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ea sports game lobby: trying to connect player to player thru ea sports game lobby , which ive been doing for years but suddenly wont work. playing tiger woods 08 with my dad in maine….cant connect. is anyone familiar with this game lobby?...