Windows 10: EAC error.

Discus and support EAC error. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Help, Couldn't start the game, Easy Anti-Cheat error 30005.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robertd12, Mar 30, 2020.

1. robertd12 Win User

EAC error.

Help, Couldn't start the game, Easy Anti-Cheat error 30005.

:)

robertd12, Mar 30, 2020

2. Failed to start EAC client.

Hello. With a clean install of Win 10 I tried to run Trials Rising & I get an error message "Failed to start EAC client". I went to the EAC folder & ran the .exe as admin, the installer said EAC wasn't currently installed. The installer appeared to run
    fine. The game still wouldn't work. After numerous "repair" attempts to EAC, uninstalling Trials, Steam & Uplay & reinstalling, restarting the computer etc., I've had no luck. It appears that EAC isn't installing even though it says it is. About 2 or 3 weeks
    ago the game worked fine & it seems to me that I've seen EAC in the list of installed programs when removing programs before. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but if it should be there after being installed, it's not there. So maybe something's preventing it from
    installing? I'm wondering if something about a recent Windows update has broken something. According to the build release dates on Wikipedia a new one has come out on Nov. 12 (from 1903 to 1909). Also with the new Win10 build my Logitech F710 gamepad driver
    will not load, so I'm very suspicious that the new build has changed things causing these problems, at least for me. Unless it's some setting that I'd coincidentally changed before that I haven't gotten around to changing in the new install yet. The same problem
    has been occuring with other users since well before the latest Win10 build so maybe it's a setting I'd changed before, I have no idea. I've Googled for solutions to the EAC problem & all I could find was the standard stuff (verify game files, uninstall/reinstall
    everything, restart computer etc.) & one thing about removing .NET 3.5, but it already wasn't checked in Windows Features so I checked it & tried everything again. Still no luck. I even tried turning off Windows Defender & installing EAC then trying to launch
    the game & no luck. What could be causing EAC not to start, or even install?

FreerideForever, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    EAC - problems with installing

Hi Pieter,

It is possible that the program that you are installing is outdated or not compatible with Windows 10. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • May we know what is the EAC program that you referring to?

Meanwhile, you try to download and run the troubleshooter in this
    link
    to resolve issues that block programs from being installed or removed.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Derp00100 Win User

EAC error.

BSOD by EAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

For some reason everytime any game using EAC windows just bsod's and it is the EasyAntiCheat.sys file that failed and I Have done all kinds of things to try to fix it from deleting it so it gets remade once the application launches and reinstalled EAC
    and even updated all my drivers. I have no clue what else I can/have to do to fix it.

Derp00100, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

EAC error.

1. EAC error. - Similar Threads - EAC error

2. BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat: I've been trying to get brawlhalla Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error Kernal security check failure also the error for eac is error 30004 and here is the minidump folder for more information New folder.rar...
  3. BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat: I've been trying to get brawlhalla Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error Kernal security check failure also the error for eac is error 30004 and here is the minidump folder for more information New folder.rar...
  4. Cant play games that use EAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play games that use EAC: I've been having issues with games that specifically use EasyAntiCheat. The issue being that approximately 5-10 mins after playing my pc will freeze and then crash with no bluescreen coming up. Sometimes the PC does not crash after the freeze and the game will continue to...
  5. Cant play games that use EAC

Cant play games that use EAC: I've been having issues with games that specifically use EasyAntiCheat. The issue being that approximately 5-10 mins after playing my pc will freeze and then crash with no bluescreen coming up. Sometimes the PC does not crash after the freeze and the game will continue to...
  6. EAC easy anti cheat issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EAC easy anti cheat issue: So, I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend they play on pc through the xbox app so the windows version of dead by daylight since the 22nd they have received this error, they have tried to reinstall the drivers, checked for updates and the usual methods to "fix" this,...
  7. EAC easy anti cheat issue

EAC easy anti cheat issue: So, I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend they play on pc through the xbox app so the windows version of dead by daylight since the 22nd they have received this error, they have tried to reinstall the drivers, checked for updates and the usual methods to "fix" this,...
  8. BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat: Hello, I've been trying to get Elden Ring Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error "irql_not_less_or_equal." I have tried multiple things to try to fix it updated drivers, updated BIOS, rolled back Nivida drivers, etc., but...
  9. BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat

BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat: Hello, I've been trying to get Elden Ring Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error "irql_not_less_or_equal." I have tried multiple things to try to fix it updated drivers, updated BIOS, rolled back Nivida drivers, etc., but...
  10. Microsoft certificates EAC

Microsoft certificates EAC: Hey, ever since I installed Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913, I am unable to play games with EasyAntiCheat. I'm resorting to this forum as I have tried everything I could see on the internet formatting excluded. So, the error says...