Windows 10: EAC - problems with installing

Discus and support EAC - problems with installing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm truing to intall EAC on my PC. The programm asks permission to change omething in my PC without specifuing what. Last time I came across this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pieter Sint Nicolaas, Jul 10, 2018.

1. EAC - problems with installing

I'm truing to intall EAC on my PC. The programm asks permission to change omething in my PC without specifuing what. Last time I came across this question it ruined my Norton Ati-Virus. Is this a safe thing to do with EAC and will my Anti-Virus be able to protect PC if necessary or does this changement of the system affect my defences?

Moved from: [ Windows / Gaming on Windows 10 ]

:)

Pieter Sint Nicolaas, Jul 10, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 10, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

EAC - problems with installing

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

EAC - problems with installing

1. EAC - problems with installing - Similar Threads - EAC problems installing

2. BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat: Hello, I've been trying to get Elden Ring Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error "irql_not_less_or_equal." I have tried multiple things to try to fix it updated drivers, updated BIOS, rolled back Nivida drivers, etc., but...
  3. Microsoft certificates EAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft certificates EAC: Hey, ever since I installed Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913, I am unable to play games with EasyAntiCheat. I'm resorting to this forum as I have tried everything I could see on the internet formatting excluded. So, the error says...
  4. Microsoft certificates EAC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft certificates EAC: Hey, ever since I installed Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913, I am unable to play games with EasyAntiCheat. I'm resorting to this forum as I have tried everything I could see on the internet formatting excluded. So, the error says...
  5. EAC error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EAC error.: Help, Couldn't start the game, Easy Anti-Cheat error 30005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eac-error/d0677e87-bd26-45ab-9268-b45f4d315580
  6. Failed to start EAC client.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to start EAC client.: Hello. With a clean install of Win 10 I tried to run Trials Rising & I get an error message "Failed to start EAC client". I went to the EAC folder & ran the .exe as admin, the installer said EAC wasn't currently installed. The installer appeared to run fine. The game still...
  7. Failed to start EAC client.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to start EAC client.: Hello. With a clean install of Win 10 I tried to run Trials Rising & I get an error message "Failed to start EAC client". I went to the EAC folder & ran the. exe as admin, the installer said EAC wasn't installed. The installer appeared to run fine. The game still wouldn't...
  8. BSOD by EAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD by EAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: For some reason everytime any game using EAC windows just bsod's and it is the EasyAntiCheat.sys file that failed and I Have done all kinds of things to try to fix it from deleting it so it gets remade once the application launches and reinstalled EAC and even updated all my...
  9. EAC - problems with installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EAC - problems with installing: I'm truing to intall EAC on my PC. The programm asks permission to change omething in my PC without specifuing what. Last time I came across this question it ruined my Norton Ati-Virus. Is this a safe thing to do with EAC and will my Anti-Virus be able to protect PC if...
  10. EAC - problems with installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EAC - problems with installing: I'm truing to intall EAC on my PC. The programm asks permission to change omething in my PC without specifuing what. Last time I came across this question it ruined my Norton Ati-Virus. Is this a safe thing to do with EAC and will my Anti-Virus be able to protect PC if...