Windows 10: Each Connection/Download Task is limited to 20kb/s

Discus and support Each Connection/Download Task is limited to 20kb/s in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi There, I'm Mo, nice to virtually meet you all *Smile This is my first post here since I'm having an issue with my internet connection. Anyway... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maurizio4889, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Each Connection/Download Task is limited to 20kb/s

Hi There,

I'm Mo, nice to virtually meet you all *Smile

This is my first post here since I'm having an issue with my internet connection. Anyway the issue I'm having is as in the title of my post where it seems that every download I make seems to be limited to 20kb/s. It doesn't matter what kind of connection I'm using, WiFi, or USB Modem attached, both seem to be a problem. I also tried a different Provider and it seems to have the same problem. I also tried using another Device to Connect to my modem and Everything is fine. I'm guessing it has to do with the system because when I run Microsoft Edge everything is normal, even downloading with edge seems to be OK, but when I hit a certain download using a 3rd Party Download manager, or Downloading updates from Windows Updates, everything seems to slow down.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks Lads,
    Cheers

:)

maurizio4889, Oct 17, 2015
  2. bisosten Win User

Excel editor for Nokia 6230i

Hello people

I cant find any editor for my old phone...

1)miniexcel-cant download their editor,and its not freeware

2)Xls editor is 800kb,and for appl-s on 6230i is only 200kb limit(i think)

3)the only editor work is MO_excel(from Samsung AG),. but it cant open any files,which i download from my PC to phone(error-no files to open!)

files are light(10-20kb),are in xls. format and saved in any directory(music,fotos or memory card)

pls help meEach Connection/Download Task is limited to 20kb/s :)

bisosten, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Nokia 6300 Firmware update online

I have upgraded my 6233 to 4.91 last year using the phone itself as dial-up connection. I exited PC Suite, connected the phone, dailed *99# and opened Nokia Software Updater.

It did everything as it normally does (downloaded at 20kb/s over an EDGE connection) and then turned the phone off (internet connection closed) and flashed it - successfuly !.

Everything worked like a dream. I know this is not FOTA since I needed a PC to do the flash, but it is the next closest thing ;-)

paulroux---01, Oct 17, 2015
Thema:

Each Connection/Download Task is limited to 20kb/s

1. Each Connection/Download Task is limited to 20kb/s - Similar Threads - Each Connection Download

2. Download bandwidth limiting on Windows 11 on wired connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download bandwidth limiting on Windows 11 on wired connection.: I have a gigabit optical internet connection, however, my windows laptop cannot get download bandwidth more than 11Mbps, while the upload is around 500Mbps. The weird part is that, when the laptop is connected to the same router that takes in optical cable over the WiFi,...
  3. Download bandwidth limiting on Windows 11 on wired connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download bandwidth limiting on Windows 11 on wired connection.: I have a gigabit optical internet connection, however, my windows laptop cannot get download bandwidth more than 11Mbps, while the upload is around 500Mbps. The weird part is that, when the laptop is connected to the same router that takes in optical cable over the WiFi,...
  4. Remote connections speed limited to about 1.5 MB / s

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote connections speed limited to about 1.5 MB / s: I've been struggling in my company setup for a while with a strange problem. After diagnosis, the problem seems to be caused by Windows 10. My setup Windows 10 Pro machine serving as a file repository for workstations in LAN and for remote connections let's call it a server....
  5. Download speed limit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download speed limit: Hi guys, today, trying to download games from both uplay and steam, my download was stuck at exactly 5mb/s in the task manager, this is grange considering that it normally stays around 45/50 mb/s, I noticed this problem only today, as yesterday everything was working...
  6. App download limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App download limits: MS Store says that the max amount of downloads for Minecraft for Windows 10 is ten downloads on separate devices. If you delete the app on the 2 devices that you had it on, can you download it on 10 other devices?...
  7. download speed is limited

download speed is limited: hi there I've been noticing a limit download speed which doesn't exceed 1.4 mb/s, it used to reach 5mb/s if I download two files at the same time it splits the speed evenly I updated my windows couple of days ago...
  8. Windows 10 connected to a certain WiFi and the speed is limited to 2Mb/s

Windows 10 connected to a certain WiFi and the speed is limited to 2Mb/s: By the following methods, the speed can reach 6Mb/s: Connect the WiFi with other devices; Connect to other WiFi with the device's Windows 10 system; Connect the WiFi with the device's Fedora system; The following actions have been tried and invalidated: Reinstall/Repair...
  9. Something is limiting my download speed to less than 20mb/s

Something is limiting my download speed to less than 20mb/s: Hello, For several month some software like Steam had their download speed limited to 2MB/s and I never found the issue. But since this week, ALL my download speed are limited to 2MB/s globally. So if I update something somewhere at 1.5MB/s I can't watch/stream anything...
  10. Limited connected users

Limited connected users: Does anyone know how many users are allowed to connect at the same time to network? Win 7 allows only 20. What about Win 10?? 40644