Windows 10: Each log in is causing me to enter the password

Discus and support Each log in is causing me to enter the password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Same problem with me. Each log in is causing me to enter the password. Even the outlook is not able to retain the password of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pravinshinde2, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Each log in is causing me to enter the password

Split from this thread.​

Same problem with me. Each log in is causing me to enter the password. Even the outlook is not able to retain the password of my gmail account. Mine is Windows 10 system and office 365 subscription.

Any help from Microsoft would be appreciated.

:)

Pravinshinde2, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Time Lady Win User

"You can log in to this account without entering a password"

Hi, I’m Virginia an independent advisor.

Check this information:

To stop auto log in to your Windows 10 computer, you can follow the step-by-step guide as below. Please note that you must have all the information about the user account which you want to configure.

2. Tap on Windows key, type cmd.exe to load the Windows command prompt.

3. Type control userpassword2 and hit the enter key (Or you can type netplwiz which takes you to the same system tool).

4. The "User Accounts" window will appear:

Now select the user account from the list and enable "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" option and click on Apply button.

6. You are prompted to enter the account password your Windows 10 will use to sign in.

7. That's it. Now you can login Windows 10 by entering password.

If this doesn’t work please post back.

Time Lady, Dec 22, 2020
  3. How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

Password option is not disabled or removed and there isn't no option for this

PALAIOLOGOSK., Dec 22, 2020
  4. Each log in is causing me to enter the password

How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

Hi Balázs,

There several reasons that may cause the issue. We suggest you check the setting on your computer by following these steps to help us in resolving the issue:

• From the Start menu, click Settings or the gear icon.
    • Go to Account settings.
    • Click the Sign-in options.
    • Make sure that Password option is disabled or removed for you to use only the PIN without you hitting the Enter key.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Each log in is causing me to enter the password

1. Each log in is causing me to enter the password - Similar Threads - Each log causing

2. Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password: I need help i keep restarting my pc to try to type in my password to my bios but i cant type anything and i have no clue as to why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-blue-screen-with-enter-password-frozen/dd7f342d-4405-4f78-b3e2-07408cad3395
  3. Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password: I need help i keep restarting my pc to try to type in my password to my bios but i cant type anything and i have no clue as to why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-blue-screen-with-enter-password-frozen/dd7f342d-4405-4f78-b3e2-07408cad3395
  4. Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft sign in won’t sign me in after entering password and log in info, help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sign in won’t sign me in after entering password and log in info, help.: I have signed into Microsoft account and entered correct password but the sign in process did not allow me into computer. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sign-in-wont-sign-me-in-after-entering/bc4eb59d-65af-4d52-b60a-26512415801f
  6. Microsoft sign in won’t sign me in after entering password and log in info, help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sign in won’t sign me in after entering password and log in info, help.: I have signed into Microsoft account and entered correct password but the sign in process did not allow me into computer. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sign-in-wont-sign-me-in-after-entering/bc4eb59d-65af-4d52-b60a-26512415801f
  7. Upgrading to windows 10 again will cause me to enter a password before entering the pc ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to windows 10 again will cause me to enter a password before entering the pc ?: Hi , so i was having windows 10 before with a password sign up at the start but then i dis-upgrade it , and today i want to upgrade again to windows 10 for life ! , but the problem that making me worry is that if i re-upgrade to windows 10 i will end up with sign-in account...
  8. My password is not logging me in...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My password is not logging me in...: After latest update I can't login to my computer. It says my password is incorrect... But it's not... I use my password often so I won't get it wrong. And when I say I forgot my password no prompts happen for me to reset it. Please help me as I can't login and it's a but of...
  9. No password entering screen appears at log in screen

No password entering screen appears at log in screen: Whenever i switches on my everything works fine but at last there is only screen with wallpaper and four option at bottom right corner ...like power button, ease of access, etc .. i even tried safe mode with network prompt where i used my original Microsoft but it shows...
  10. My Lenova lap top will not allow me to enter my password at the log in screen

My Lenova lap top will not allow me to enter my password at the log in screen: Yesterday, for no reason, my pin would not unlock my computer. When I hit "I forgot my password" It comes up with a screen that says "Something is not right, try again later". I have done the password reset through Microsoft and the password still won't work to unlock my lap...