Windows 10: Each time I restart my Laptop I get logged out of my record from pretty much every application.

Discus and support Each time I restart my Laptop I get logged out of my record from pretty much every application. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I restart my HP Envy 360 laptop I see that I have been logged out of my account from almost every app and browser. My email address shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OlgaCorwin, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Each time I restart my Laptop I get logged out of my record from pretty much every application.

Every time I restart my HP Envy 360 laptop I see that I have been logged out of my account from almost every app and browser. My email address shows there but I have to sign with my password again. And its not only one app or browser so there must be something wrong with my hardware or software.

:)

OlgaCorwin, Jan 2, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 2, 2021
  3. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jan 2, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Each time I restart my Laptop I get logged out of my record from pretty much every application.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Each time I restart my Laptop I get logged out of my record from pretty much every application. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Each time I restart my Laptop I get logged out of my record from pretty much every application.

1. Each time I restart my Laptop I get logged out of my record from pretty much every application. - Similar Threads - Each restart Laptop

2. i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop: this happened after i installed some nvidia graphic drivers and i want to uninstall it since it makes my laptop lag like crazy. at first i didnt know anything and went to control panel to try to delete it. im not sure if it started after the installation or my attempt of...
  3. i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop: this happened after i installed some nvidia graphic drivers and i want to uninstall it since it makes my laptop lag like crazy. at first i didnt know anything and went to control panel to try to delete it. im not sure if it started after the installation or my attempt of...
  4. i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop logging me out from every app everytime I restart it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop logging me out from every app everytime I restart it: I have a dell Inspiron 15 3000, and 2 days ago after some update when I opened my laptop I was logged out of everywhere, I can't see my files anymore, all personalizations gone too like I changed the wallpaper and stuff too and after every restart, it's back to the system...
  6. Laptop logging me out from every app everytime I restart it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop logging me out from every app everytime I restart it: I have a dell Inspiron 15 3000, and 2 days ago after some update when I opened my laptop I was logged out of everywhere, I can't see my files anymore, all personalizations gone too like I changed the wallpaper and stuff too and after every restart, it's back to the system...
  7. Laptop pretty much dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop pretty much dead: So, I turned my laptop Dell Studio 1745 on for the first time in a couple of months and was using it happily, but it suddenly blue screened I assume an update?. It then refused to boot along with artifact bars on the screen as if the graphics card or screen had suddenly...
  8. Every time I restart my laptop, I get logged out of my account from almost every app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I restart my laptop, I get logged out of my account from almost every app.: Every time I restart my HP Pavilion laptop I see that I have been logged out of my account from almost every app and browser. My email address shows there but I have to sign with my password again. And its not only one app or browser so there must be something wrong with my...
  9. I am logged out of Windows after each restart?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am logged out of Windows after each restart?: Before that, I had set it up so that I could enter my Windows without any passwords after every reboot, but now I have to log in to my Microsoft account over and over again. I have also checked the settings and everything is displayed with passwords....
  10. Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer: [ATTACH] I previously was a tutor for this platform and installed their software as required. I resigned and uninstalled all of their material but I keep getting this warning after every restart of my computer....