Windows 10: Each time I start the computer, it brings me to this page. I will save and exit and restart...

Discus and support Each time I start the computer, it brings me to this page. I will save and exit and restart... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wasssupfleez [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wasssupfleez, May 8, 2020.

1. Each time I start the computer, it brings me to this page. I will save and exit and restart...

/u/wasssupfleez, May 8, 2020
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, May 8, 2020
  3. theking2 Win User
    Start page is not saved

After I went to a complicated set of steps

Clicking ...

• select Settings
    • select A specific page
    • select Custom from the list
    • enter my favourite page
    • removing About:start
    And I close and open Edge the default page is still shown

How do I change the start page in Edge?

theking2, May 8, 2020
  4. Each time I start the computer, it brings me to this page. I will save and exit and restart...

EACH TIME I BRING MY COMPUTER UP FROM SLEEP OR A RESTART....

Hello David,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Go to Settings and Personalization.

• Select the Lock screen and under the background option select picture.

• Click on the browser option and select any of the saved pictures.

You may also turn off the option for Get fun facts, tips, tricks and more on your lock screen.

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Each time I start the computer, it brings me to this page. I will save and exit and restart...

1. Each time I start the computer, it brings me to this page. I will save and exit and restart... - Similar Threads - Each start computer

2. Each time I try to download.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Each time I try to download.: No matter where I try to download something, it says "couldn't download virus scan failed. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/each-time-i-try-to-download/d11c5a89-f658-46e5-ab73-1c8127ed04e5
  3. computer is restarting each time I try to use my camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer is restarting each time I try to use my camera: Error code I receive each time i try to use my camera. I just had an update done, and that is when my issues begin. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-restarting-each-time-i-try-to-use-my/1971078a-beae-401f-a025-d752e6e03ab3
  4. Each time the pc restarts I have to reload each app and restore the entire desktop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Each time the pc restarts I have to reload each app and restore the entire desktop...: Each time the pc restarts I have to reload each app and restore the entire desktop manually. I also have to set up each app and re set up all app settings. After each reboot, the pc has me re-setup and redo all settings for everything including Google and Office settings....
  5. bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok?: bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok? The computer starts up OK but then after the desktop coms up the system will crash to the bLue screen, but when I attempt restart it stars and usually runs normally Help...
  6. every time I restart it has forgotten me

in Windows 10 Customization
    every time I restart it has forgotten me: The other day, my computer must have updated. When I opened it, all of my setting were gone, no wallpaper, no nothing. Like a new computer. I cannot find the photos app and the startup menu does not allow me click on the microsoft store. It just goes dark. I can't figure out...
  7. How do I make Cortana greet me each time i access her?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make Cortana greet me each time i access her?: Hello, Basically the title of this thread- how do I have Cortana respond back as say 'Yes <myname>' every time I say 'Hey Cortana'? After that I shoot my query. Thanks. 125161
  8. How do I make Cortana greet me each time i access her?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make Cortana greet me each time i access her?: Hello, Basically the title of this thread- how do I have Cortana respond back as say 'Yes <myname>' every time I say 'Hey Cortana'? After that I shoot my query. Thanks. 125161
  9. Speaker not recognized each time computer turn on/after restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker not recognized each time computer turn on/after restart: I m using SteelSeries Arctis Pro + Gamedac (using usb, not jack) but there is a problems, I did some experiment: 1. I plug in the headphone WITH/WITHOUT the driver (SteelSeries engine) -> the speaker recognized my 'Speakers - GameDAC Game' and 'Headset Earphone - Game DAC...
  10. Wifi needs to be connected each time I wake computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi needs to be connected each time I wake computer.: Hello, For the last few months the wifi needs to be manually re-connected each and every time I open my laptop screen or wake the computer up from sleep. In the past it did this automatically. If I was connected, I would leave my computer, wake it back up and it would...