Windows 10: Each time I start the computer, it brings me to this page. I will save and exit and restart...

Discus and support Each time I start the computer, it brings me to this page. I will save and exit and restart... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wasssupfleez [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wasssupfleez, May 8, 2020.

1. Each time I start the computer, it brings me to this page. I will save and exit and restart...

/u/wasssupfleez, May 8, 2020
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, May 8, 2020
  3. theking2 Win User
    Start page is not saved

After I went to a complicated set of steps

Clicking ...

• select Settings
    • select A specific page
    • select Custom from the list
    • enter my favourite page
    • removing About:start
    And I close and open Edge the default page is still shown

How do I change the start page in Edge?

theking2, May 8, 2020
  4. Each time I start the computer, it brings me to this page. I will save and exit and restart...

EACH TIME I BRING MY COMPUTER UP FROM SLEEP OR A RESTART....

Hello David,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Go to Settings and Personalization.

• Select the Lock screen and under the background option select picture.

• Click on the browser option and select any of the saved pictures.

You may also turn off the option for Get fun facts, tips, tricks and more on your lock screen.

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Each time I start the computer, it brings me to this page. I will save and exit and restart...

1. Each time I start the computer, it brings me to this page. I will save and exit and restart... - Similar Threads - Each start computer

2. I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.: When my computer starts it goes straight to the Desktop and doesn't require a sign in. I want to change it so I have to log in every time, preferably with a PIN. I have set up the PIN option in Sign in options but it doesn't stop at the log in, just bypasses it. How do I...
  3. I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.: When my computer starts it goes straight to the Desktop and doesn't require a sign in. I want to change it so I have to log in every time, preferably with a PIN. I have set up the PIN option in Sign in options but it doesn't stop at the log in, just bypasses it. How do I...
  4. Windows 11 restarts automatically each time I shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 restarts automatically each time I shutdown: I use the Windows/Start/Shutdown feature and my ultrabook HP Spectre360 powers off. But after 5 seconds, the laptop powers up again. I have tried changing power settings and turning off "Restart after crash". Has anyone else had this problem? Internet searches provide some...
  5. Windows 11 restarts automatically each time I shutdown

Windows 11 restarts automatically each time I shutdown: I use the Windows/Start/Shutdown feature and my ultrabook HP Spectre360 powers off. But after 5 seconds, the laptop powers up again. I have tried changing power settings and turning off "Restart after crash". Has anyone else had this problem? Internet searches provide some...
  6. My pin doesn't appear when I type it in. I have to restart the computer each time.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pin doesn't appear when I type it in. I have to restart the computer each time.: HOWEVER, I accidentally discovered a solution. This started after I upgraded to windows 11. Now I just wait 30 seconds and type in the pin from the row of numbers not number pad and it works the first time. I'm guessing windows 11 doesn't load as fast as Windows 10. Hope this...
  7. My pin doesn't appear when I type it in. I have to restart the computer each time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pin doesn't appear when I type it in. I have to restart the computer each time.: HOWEVER, I accidentally discovered a solution. This started after I upgraded to windows 11. Now I just wait 30 seconds and type in the pin from the row of numbers not number pad and it works the first time. I'm guessing windows 11 doesn't load as fast as Windows 10. Hope this...
  8. My pin doesn't appear when I type it in. I have to restart the computer each time.

9. computer is restarting each time I try to use my camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer is restarting each time I try to use my camera: Error code I receive each time i try to use my camera. I just had an update done, and that is when my issues begin. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-restarting-each-time-i-try-to-use-my/1971078a-beae-401f-a025-d752e6e03ab3
  10. bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok?: bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok? The computer starts up OK but then after the desktop coms up the system will crash to the bLue screen, but when I attempt restart it stars and usually runs normally Help...