Windows 10: each time i turn my computer on the date and clock are at the time i switched off when last...

Discus and support each time i turn my computer on the date and clock are at the time i switched off when last... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; each time I turn my computer on the time is stuck as it was when I last used it,i can reset it but it is a nuisance. can you help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidNixon2, Nov 8, 2018.

1. each time i turn my computer on the date and clock are at the time i switched off when last...

each time I turn my computer on the time is stuck as it was when I last used it,i can reset it but it is a nuisance. can you help please

:)

DavidNixon2, Nov 8, 2018

2. Automatic Time and Date - anyone having issues?

Hi Mark,

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to synchronize your computer clock with an Internet time server.

You can synchronize your computer clock with an Internet time server. This means that the clock on your computer is updated to match the clock on the time server, which can help ensure that the clock on your computer is accurate. Your clock is
    typically updated once a week and needs to be connected to the Internet for the synchronization to occur.

Note: If your computer is on a domain, you can't synchronize your clock with an Internet time server.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open date and time by clicking on the clock at the bottom right corner of your screen.

• Click on date and time settings.

• In the bottom click on additional date, time and regional settings.

• Select first option in date and time.

• Click on the Internet time tab.

• Click on change settings.

• Select time.nist.gov from the drop down list.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 9, 2018
  4. each time i turn my computer on the date and clock are at the time i switched off when last...

Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

each time i turn my computer on the date and clock are at the time i switched off when last...

1. each time i turn my computer on the date and clock are at the time i switched off when last... - Similar Threads - each turn computer

2. Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.: Hi,The taskbar icons I add like Excel, Word shortcuts are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.Why may be that?Thank youCousin Excel...
  3. Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.: Hi,The taskbar icons I add like Excel, Word shortcuts are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.Why may be that?Thank youCousin Excel...
  4. Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a setting in Windows 7 to turn off the computer a a specific date and time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a setting in Windows 7 to turn off the computer a a specific date and time.: Is there a setting in Windows 7 to turn off the computer a a specific date and time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-setting-in-windows-7-to-turn-off-the/e4234610-bb56-4e03-abc2-feebe4ffbe6c
  6. Is there a setting in Windows 7 to turn off the computer a a specific date and time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a setting in Windows 7 to turn off the computer a a specific date and time.: Is there a setting in Windows 7 to turn off the computer a a specific date and time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-setting-in-windows-7-to-turn-off-the/e4234610-bb56-4e03-abc2-feebe4ffbe6c
  7. Each time I turn on my computer I get a "System fille .dll" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Each time I turn on my computer I get a "System fille .dll" error: It's a couple of days that every time I turn on my computer an error message appears that says "You are attempting to open a file of type System file .dll", and them asks me to "Show apps". As far as I know, I didn't do anything to produce this automatic message and I don't...
  8. Incorrect clock time and date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect clock time and date: Morning, As from last week my windows clock and date at the bottom right remains incorrect. I switched to manual mode and entered the correct date and time. At the next startup the time was incorrect again. it lags by one day and a few hours I called my ISP thinking...
  9. computer on all the time unless I turn it off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer on all the time unless I turn it off: I want to keep my computer on all the time unless I turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-on-all-the-time-unless-i-turn-it-off/cf21f96e-a23a-4039-89c9-52514dbb423f
  10. Date and time settings - clocks

in Windows 10 Support
    Date and time settings - clocks: Hi, I have additional time zones setup on my date and time. When i was running win 8.1 and i clicked on the time it popped up with 3 clocks - all nice and pretty easy on the eye and all that. Now it pops up with the calendar uk time in large text and at the top in small text...