Windows 10: Each time I turn on my computer I get a "System fille .dll" error

Discus and support Each time I turn on my computer I get a "System fille .dll" error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's a couple of days that every time I turn on my computer an error message appears that says "You are attempting to open a file of type System file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by R3tr4z, Nov 16, 2020.

1. R3tr4z Win User

Each time I turn on my computer I get a "System fille .dll" error

It's a couple of days that every time I turn on my computer an error message appears that says "You are attempting to open a file of type System file .dll", and them asks me to "Show apps". As far as I know, I didn't do anything to produce this automatic message and I don't know how to disable it.

I have a Windows 10 Home, version 2004.

Each time I turn on my computer I get a "System fille .dll" error a38bd691-70a9-43e0-bafc-1a64b72c72a1?upload=true.png

:)

R3tr4z, Nov 16, 2020
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Nov 16, 2020
  3. msvcr110.dll , msvcp110.dll missing help?

Hi Raqimo,

Here are steps on how to troubleshoot msvcp110.dll missing error.

• To check the System type, go to Settings, and then click About.

• You have to ensure that you install the correct version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package on your computer based on its System type.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

system error

Hello Melinda,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Are you only receiving this error message when you're opening a Microsoft programs or any programs?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done so far?

If you're receiving this error message only in Microsoft programs, we suggest that you visit this

article
    . From there, you'll be able to see all the troubleshooting steps needed to resolve this issue.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Each time I turn on my computer I get a "System fille .dll" error - Similar Threads - Each turn computer

2. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer a T and a S drive that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' . As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these...
  3. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer a T and a S drive that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' . As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these...
  4. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' due to this. As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these drives...
  6. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' due to this. As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these drives...
  7. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Whenever I turn on my computer I get this error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Whenever I turn on my computer I get this error: Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 And if I try to record, or open the game bar, I get the same error[ATTACH] Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!...
  9. Reboot twice each time I turn on the computer or receive the message that the system did...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboot twice each time I turn on the computer or receive the message that the system did...: I have updated my Dell Inspiron 2350 to Windows 10 Family version 2004. After that I have to boot twice constantly to start up my computer. To avoid that I have updated the BIOS from Dell to the version A12, 05-06-19 9.1.30.1008 and I have tried the method of untick the...
  10. each time i turn my computer on the date and clock are at the time i switched off when last...

in Windows 10 Customization
    each time i turn my computer on the date and clock are at the time i switched off when last...: each time I turn my computer on the time is stuck as it was when I last used it,i can reset it but it is a nuisance. can you help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/each-time-i-turn-my-computer-on-the-date-and-clock/b2927f43-7ced-4f10-866f-4bf583029617