Windows 10: Earbuds keep buzzing

Discus and support Earbuds keep buzzing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My earbuds keep having episodes of on and off buzzing in the background. I can still hear like normal though aside from the buzzing, but it's getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by can i have some cheese, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Earbuds keep buzzing

My earbuds keep having episodes of on and off buzzing in the background. I can still hear like normal though aside from the buzzing, but it's getting to be pretty gosh darn annoying. My drivers and such are already up to date and while I do normally have audio enhancements and spatial sound on, I already checked and they are not the cause. I am using a Windows 10 Acer laptop.

:)

can i have some cheese, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Gjohnst4 Win User

Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

Recomend a good pair of earbuds to complement my laptop's external Creative Sound card for gaming and music?
    Had some sony earbuds and stepped on them >< So! Looking for some quality sound!

Gjohnst4, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Skullcandy earbuds disable Dell XPS speaker when I tried to use iTunes

Hi TJ,

It is true that the challenges that you are having with your Skullcandy earbuds with your
    Windows 10 computer may be caused by some settings that are not configured correctly. There may also be underlying software conflicts on your computer. Please answer the questions below so we can better isolate the issue:

• Were you able to use your earbuds on your computer with no issues before?
    • If so, when was the last time that you were able to use your earbuds on your Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you installed any recent updates on your computer?

We suggest that you perform a clean boot on your computer and see if the same issue persists. This step will help us eliminate any existing software conflicts on your
    Windows 10 computer. Here is a link for the steps on how to do so:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Freddrick Pal, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Earbuds keep buzzing

Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Earbuds keep buzzing

1. Earbuds keep buzzing - Similar Threads - Earbuds keep buzzing

2. Windows 10 keeps freezing and buzzing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps freezing and buzzing: Hello,I have an ASUS laptop and for a while now I've had this problem where sometimes windows just suddenly freezes for a few seconds and makes this buzzing noise as if the sound also froze.The freezing varies in length and the amount of times it happens a day, sometimes I...
  3. Windows 10 keeps freezing and buzzing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps freezing and buzzing: Hello,I have an ASUS laptop and for a while now I've had this problem where sometimes windows just suddenly freezes for a few seconds and makes this buzzing noise as if the sound also froze.The freezing varies in length and the amount of times it happens a day, sometimes I...
  4. Windows 10 keeps freezing and buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. pc keeps freezing with buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps freezing with buzzing: i recently got windows 11 and have been experiencing this issue that happened when i first got my computer but it slowly stopped happening. i dont know why it started again but i think it might have something to do with my sound drivers but i dont know. i've checked all of my...
  6. pc keeps freezing with buzzing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc keeps freezing with buzzing: i recently got windows 11 and have been experiencing this issue that happened when i first got my computer but it slowly stopped happening. i dont know why it started again but i think it might have something to do with my sound drivers but i dont know. i've checked all of my...
  7. SSD keeps buzzing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD keeps buzzing: Ran a virus scan. No viruses found. Already took the laptop apart and dusted it using a pressured air can. Memory was at 85%. Was able to push it down to 70%. CPU is at 38-20%. Running a Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. No idea why the hard drive keeps buzzing. I could take a video...
  8. SSD keeps buzzing

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD keeps buzzing: Ran a virus scan. No viruses found. Already took the laptop apart and dusted it using a pressured air can. Memory was at 85%. Was able to push it down to 70%. CPU is at 38-20%. Running a Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. No idea why the hard drive keeps buzzing. I could take a video...
  9. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...
  10. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...