Windows 10: Earbuds not detected while plugged in.

Discus and support Earbuds not detected while plugged in. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; About 3 or 4 months ago, I bought a new MSI laptop MSI GL75 9SD, i7-9750H, x64-based, GTX 1660Ti and this problem has always existed. I haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wasim Alam, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Earbuds not detected while plugged in.

About 3 or 4 months ago, I bought a new MSI laptop MSI GL75 9SD, i7-9750H, x64-based, GTX 1660Ti and this problem has always existed. I haven't upgraded my OS from Win8>Win10 or anything, it was Windows 10 Home when I bought it. Whenever I plug in my earbuds, there is no sign or acknowledgement from the laptop. I checked everywhere and I couldn't find any signs that the earbuds were even plugged in. I have tried reinstalling Realtek and stuff, but nothing seems to work. 'Realtek HD Audio Manager' is also missing from my PC. If you need any extra details, just ask.

:)

Wasim Alam, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Windbrand Win User

Laptop won't detect built-in mic on headsets/earbuds

I'm running Windows 10 home on a Lenovo Ideapad laptop, and it doesn't detect the mic on any of my headsets/earbuds. I can hear playback fine on my headsets/earbuds, but it can't speak through them, since it insists on using the laptop's internal mic. This results in my typing/mouse clicks all being captured on audio.

• In sound properties recording tab, I just see "microphone (Realtek high def audio)" and "stereo mix (Realtek high def audio)"
    • In sound properties playback tab, I just see "speakers (Realtek high def audio)", yet I hear audio fine on my headsets/earbuds?
    • In device manager, it doesn't detect a headset either, displays the same list as the recording tab
    So do all 3 of my headsets/earbuds have some kind of "plug and play but stays invisible to the OS" feature? One of them is the default Apple earbuds, I'm 100% sure there's a mic on there and these are brand new, so they aren't broken. Are these not supposed to appear as a "headset" device with the headset icon in sound properties?

Windbrand, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Apple Earbuds

I just got a brand new ASUS ZenBook Pro today, and I am trying to use a pair of apple earbuds that I know work. Every time I plug them in, however, they don't work and I can't hear any sound. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix the problem without
    buying new earbuds?

ColeFrederick, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Gjohnst4 Win User

Earbuds not detected while plugged in.

Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

Recomend a good pair of earbuds to complement my laptop's external Creative Sound card for gaming and music?
    Had some sony earbuds and stepped on them >< So! Looking for some quality sound!

Gjohnst4, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Earbuds not detected while plugged in.

1. Earbuds not detected while plugged in. - Similar Threads - Earbuds detected while

2. The microphone of earbud cannot be detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The microphone of earbud cannot be detected: I just bought new earbuds with a built-in microphone. I tested it and it works perfectly on my phone. But when I plug it into a laptop using Windows 11, the system only detects the headset and cannot use the microphone....
  3. The microphone of earbud cannot be detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microphone of earbud cannot be detected: I just bought new earbuds with a built-in microphone. I tested it and it works perfectly on my phone. But when I plug it into a laptop using Windows 11, the system only detects the headset and cannot use the microphone....
  4. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10: I'm sure this has been covered previously but at this point I'm stumped. I've been attempting to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my PC but with no luck. They aren't detecting on Windows but will show up in the list on Linux Mint as well as my phone. I had previously connected...
  5. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10: I'm sure this has been covered previously but at this point I'm stumped. I've been attempting to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my PC but with no luck. They aren't detecting on Windows but will show up in the list on Linux Mint as well as my phone. I had previously connected...
  6. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

7. Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds: Hi everyone, recently got an Edifier x3 and had no problems connecting it to any devices other than my laptop running on Windows 10. Does anyone have this issue? When I turn on the Bluetooh settings and click: Add Device, I see my fit band on it but not my earbuds. So right...
  8. Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds: Hi everyone, recently got an Edifier x3 and had no problems connecting it to any devices other than my laptop running on Windows 10. Does anyone have this issue? When I turn on the Bluetooh settings and click: Add Device, I see my fit band on it but not my earbuds. So right...
  9. Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My Dell laptop only detects earbuds/headphones being plugged in on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Dell laptop only detects earbuds/headphones being plugged in on startup: Whenever i have earbuds plugged in and havent restarted my laptop, sound plays externally. I have tried everything to reinstalling drivers and wiping the laptop clean. It just randomly started doing this out of the blue so every time i plug in a audio device i have to restart...