Windows 10: Earbuds paired but no sound

Discus and support Earbuds paired but no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just got a new set of Soundcore Liberty Air 2 wireless earbuds i have them paired to my phone and laptop, they work perfectly on the phone but i cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bikeit, Mar 8, 2021.

1. bikeit Win User

Earbuds paired but no sound

Just got a new set of Soundcore Liberty Air 2 wireless earbuds i have them paired to my phone and laptop, they work perfectly on the phone but i cannot get any sound from them when connected to the laptop. any help please

:)

bikeit, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Gjohnst4 Win User

Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

Recomend a good pair of earbuds to complement my laptop's external Creative Sound card for gaming and music?
    Had some sony earbuds and stepped on them >< So! Looking for some quality sound!

Gjohnst4, Mar 8, 2021
  3. [Suejin] Win User
    Pairing bluetooth earbuds

Hello kamaazka,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor.

I can see that you are having a hard time pairing your Airstream earbuds.

If the earbuds is not discoverable and the pairing failed, turn off the earbuds first. Then press and hold the MFB buttons until the indicator on the left earbud flashes blue and white alternately and earbuds enter pairing mode. Once the earbuds enter pairing
    mode, try scanning for new device on your Windows device.

If you are unsuccessful, have you tried to connect the earbuds on a different device and was successful?

Kind regards.

[Suejin], Mar 8, 2021
  4. bro67 Win User

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Try a different pair of earbuds. There are known issues with Bluetooth earbuds and bluetooth devices.

bro67, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Earbuds paired but no sound - Similar Threads - Earbuds paired sound

2. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds: I have the following problem. My laptop is ASUS STRIX G731GT with Windows 10 and all drivers installed. When I try to connect my Philips SHB2515 earbuds it stays on connecting and after a minute or two it says "No response from device". My bluetooth chip is made by Intel. Now...
  3. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds: I have the following problem. My laptop is ASUS STRIX G731GT with Windows 10 and all drivers installed. When I try to connect my Philips SHB2515 earbuds it stays on connecting and after a minute or two it says "No response from device". My bluetooth chip is made by Intel. Now...
  4. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Paired Earbuds Not Available for Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paired Earbuds Not Available for Connection: I have new JBL Live300TWS - LE earbuds that pair easily and correctly to my HP laptop but are not working. I've tried all of the troubleshooting in the forum and still no luck. It shouldn't be this hard and frustrating. Any tips? 1 they show up as an OTHER device instead...
  6. Pairing bluetooth earbuds

Pairing bluetooth earbuds: I'm trying to pair new Airstream earbuds, but the Device Manager is not finding them. They are charged and On. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing-bluetooth-earbuds/9808e49f-5db6-45e3-b456-944d4eeb41f1
  7. Sound not working with earbuds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound not working with earbuds: The sound on my Windows Dell computer doesn't work when I plug in earbuds. Just yesterday, the sound was working fine. I unplugged them to use on my other device, but when I plugged them back in on my computer, the sound only came out of the speakers and not the earbuds. I...
  8. Bluetooth Earbuds unable to pair

Bluetooth Earbuds unable to pair: Hello! I have Raycon E50 bluetooth earbuds, and they are not pairing with my HP Envy 360x computer. When I put my earbuds in pairing mode and bring up the bluetooth menu on my laptop, they come up as an option for connecting. When I click on them, the menu just says...
  9. Wireless earbuds will not pair to PC

Wireless earbuds will not pair to PC: Hello all, I have LG HBS-912 earbuds that has connected to my PC before. Today they would not connect so I removed them from my device list to try and re-pair them to the computer but now they will not show up in the Bluetooth menu. I have followed some other problems that...
  10. Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...: Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update. Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01 I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I...