Windows 10: earbuds

Discus and support earbuds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to connect with bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earbuds/a4a6e329-0a5a-47d7-b2e5-1e32a00aad60 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HagopKertoyan, Apr 9, 2020.

1. earbuds

how to connect with bluetooth

:)

HagopKertoyan, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Gjohnst4 Win User

Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

Recomend a good pair of earbuds to complement my laptop's external Creative Sound card for gaming and music?
    Had some sony earbuds and stepped on them >< So! Looking for some quality sound!

Gjohnst4, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Skullcandy earbuds disable Dell XPS speaker when I tried to use iTunes

Hi TJ,

It is true that the challenges that you are having with your Skullcandy earbuds with your
    Windows 10 computer may be caused by some settings that are not configured correctly. There may also be underlying software conflicts on your computer. Please answer the questions below so we can better isolate the issue:

• Were you able to use your earbuds on your computer with no issues before?
    • If so, when was the last time that you were able to use your earbuds on your Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you installed any recent updates on your computer?

We suggest that you perform a clean boot on your computer and see if the same issue persists. This step will help us eliminate any existing software conflicts on your
    Windows 10 computer. Here is a link for the steps on how to do so:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Freddrick Pal, Apr 9, 2020
  4. earbuds

Apple Earbuds

I just got a brand new ASUS ZenBook Pro today, and I am trying to use a pair of apple earbuds that I know work. Every time I plug them in, however, they don't work and I can't hear any sound. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix the problem without
    buying new earbuds?

ColeFrederick, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

earbuds

1. earbuds - Similar Threads - earbuds

2. I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.: I have Raycon Bluetooth earbuds. They will connect to my computer but I cannot get them to play audio. They show up under all sound devices and show that they are not allowed but when I hit allow nothing happens. They also show up under more sound settings but it shows that...
  3. I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.: I have Raycon Bluetooth earbuds. They will connect to my computer but I cannot get them to play audio. They show up under all sound devices and show that they are not allowed but when I hit allow nothing happens. They also show up under more sound settings but it shows that...
  4. BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop: For a few months now, my bluetooth ear buds soundcore life p2 mini have been working just fine with my laptop Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and I'm Currently running a "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor" along with windows 11. Recently they have started saying they're...
  5. BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop

BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop: For a few months now, my bluetooth ear buds soundcore life p2 mini have been working just fine with my laptop Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and I'm Currently running a "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor" along with windows 11. Recently they have started saying they're...
  6. Bluetooth earbuds has one second delay in audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds has one second delay in audio.: So I have a pair of Monster Wireless earbuds I got off of Amazon for my laptop. They work fine on mobile but on my laptop, they have a weird audio delay. I've tried editing settings and uninstalling ai noise cancelation from Asus to see if it was the problem but no luck....
  7. Bluetooth earbuds has one second delay in audio.

Bluetooth earbuds has one second delay in audio.: So I have a pair of Monster Wireless earbuds I got off of Amazon for my laptop. They work fine on mobile but on my laptop, they have a weird audio delay. I've tried editing settings and uninstalling ai noise cancelation from Asus to see if it was the problem but no luck....
  8. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  9. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  10. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware