Windows 10: Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks

Discus and support Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is working on a new Cloud SKU for Windows 10 which is expected to be Redmond’s next take on Chromebooks. As it was recently reported by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks

Read more: Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks (screenshots) - MSPoweruser

Brink, Feb 3, 2017

2. Windows 10 Starter, no just no. Windows Enterprise G ??? Getting back on topic, I'll happily run Windows on Arm AKA Windows 10 Cloud if it will run on my Raspberry Pi. I honestly don't see that happening but here's hoping. It's the only ARM powered device I have here at home.

:)

alphanumeric, Feb 3, 2017
  3. Symbian Belle

Judging from the patterns of this leaked versions

It looks like all those leaked version are tested and marked ok Beta releases.....Next leak should be for X7 I would consider it as Christmas gift from Nokia Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks ;)

donofworld, Feb 3, 2017
  4. ar300500 Win User

Constant BSOD (Mostly Ntoskrnl.exe)

This isn't recent occurrence I have been getting this problem since early 2016 but I will try the downgrade. Also I think it is more likely to BSOD if google chrome is running but I have yet to find a memory leak with any of the extensions.

ar300500, Feb 3, 2017
  5. dmex Win User
    It's Windows RT with a new name, even includes the exact same application policies that killed RT.

dmex, Feb 3, 2017
  6. Windows 10 365. Now that we know what that entails we can get everyone to hopefully shut up about claiming Microsoft will force you to pay every month to just browse the internet.

FuturDreamz, Feb 3, 2017
  7. alphanumeric, Feb 4, 2017
  8. Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks

How does this remove the threat of a future "Windows Cloud OS" ?

lehnerus2000, Feb 5, 2017
  9. anticeon Win User
    They should sell Windows 10 LTSB as retail first

anticeon, Feb 5, 2017
  10. LTSB is Enterprise LTSB and not available to Consumers. Its a Corporate Volume License Product.

alphanumeric, Feb 5, 2017
  11. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

This is going to be a bit of a "Do you prefer BMW / AUDI or - tablets or computers or sports cars or pickups etc.

One of the things I like about Windows is how you can download anything - I'm not a big fan of these "wretched store" things -- given the power these days in modern hardware where a typical new mobile phone can have a QUAD or even an 8 way tiny processor almost equivalent to an INTEL i5 or i7 - making powerful devices small is not a problem so I think I'd prefer to stick with a REAL computer / Surface pro tablet.

Also being restricted to on the whole JUNK store apps --no thanks.

To me a chromebook was fine in the days of "netbooks" when to make devices small an atom processor was about the best you could get. - This type of device isn't useful any more --what will it do that a decent phone couldn't - especially the newer ones that can easily relay a decent image to a remote (UHD) screen too.

To me this is a bit of "Yesterdays technology Tomorrow".

If you've ever watched Dragons Den on TV then I'll say like them "I'm Out - I won't be investing (buying)".

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 5, 2017
  12. I'm only interested if I can run it on the devices I already have. My Raspberry Pi's that run on an ARM processor for instance. I don't see me ever buying a tablet etc just to get it, run it.

alphanumeric, Feb 5, 2017
  13. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

Ms have dropped the ball again

The market for this stuff was a few years ago -- I can't see ANY sensible size market for this these days.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 5, 2017
  14. bobad Win User
    The only new version of Windows 10 I would be interested in is "Windows 10 Adult". (just the OS, with all the fluff stripped out).*chuckle

bobad, Feb 5, 2017
  15. Oh, there are millions of devices out there that are powered by ARM processors, that are not mobile phones. One of these devices would be a Raspberry Pi, but there are many others too.

A Windows Cloud version is not something "Yesterday" it is something happening today and tomorrow. We have a lot of IoT products popping out to the markets each day, and Windows Cloud would make these devices even better and more usable than they already are.

Just as an example:

What if your fridge would use Windows Cloud. Your Fridge is running out of supplies, so you click on your touch screen on your fridge that is powered by Windows Cloud. You enter all the missing supplies and press order. Next day someone comes to your doorstep and delivers your missing supplies. Or maybe your fridge is connected to your Mobile too, so you decide that this time you wanna go manual shopping so you send the shopping list to your mobile and have it handy while walking in the grocery store. Meanwhile someone notice that something else is missing in the fridge, so that person updates your shopping list in real time and your mobile gets the updated list.

I am not sure if this is how it's intended by MS to be used, but the possibilities are endless. I fully support such devices and software development. Great job MS! Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks :)

slicendice, Feb 5, 2017
Thema:

1. Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks - Similar Threads - Early version Cloud

2. Can I load windows 10 onto MacBook Air early 2015 version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I load windows 10 onto MacBook Air early 2015 version?: Can I load windows 10 onto MacBook Air early 2015 version? If so is it easy to do and is there a cost for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-load-windows-10-onto-macbook-air-early-2015/d38fc321-f903-4285-943e-d8b1cfdedd14
  3. Can I load windows 10 onto MacBook Air early 2015 version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I load windows 10 onto MacBook Air early 2015 version?: Can I load windows 10 onto MacBook Air early 2015 version? If so is it easy to do and is there a cost for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-load-windows-10-onto-macbook-air-early-2015/d38fc321-f903-4285-943e-d8b1cfdedd14
  4. How can I roll back to a early version on windows???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I roll back to a early version on windows???: I have two Dell latitude computers won the camera is working fine the other one it is not. Only real difference is the version of windows. How do I roll back to an earlier version of windows. See below for specs of both laptops. NEW DELL LEGACY DELL Computer A- Device name...
  5. Microsoft leaks Windows 10’s new mysterious “Cloud PC” service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft leaks Windows 10’s new mysterious “Cloud PC” service: Rumours have suggested that Microsoft is secretly working on a new CloudPC service and its underlying technology will power Win32 apps streaming on Windows 10X. References to Cloud PC were first spotted in a LinkedIn job and very little confirmed information exists, but a new...
  6. Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade: A new feature in the forthcoming Microsoft update could help you access your Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard from anywhere as long as you have got an Android phone. Microsoft is working on a new feature that will allow users to copy-paste text and images between a phone and PC....
  7. early version windows 10 PC access problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    early version windows 10 PC access problems: Desktop with early windows 10 version. I waited a year to get a windows 10 PC back around 2016. I hardly ever used it but it has mega amounts of data that I want. This thing sat and was always updating to the point that it corrupted itself and I removed the hard drive and...
  8. To early to update to Version 1903?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    To early to update to Version 1903?: Those that have upgraded to Version 1903, is MS still coming out with download updates to that version quite frequently? Or, do you suggest waiting another month or 2? I waited 3 months to upgrade to 1809. This past May, I never saw so many updates to that...
  9. Windows 10 Cloud minimum hardware requirements leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Cloud minimum hardware requirements leaks: Microsoft is gearing up to take on Chromebooks with new hardware running Windows 10 Cloud. On May 2nd, the company is holding a software and hardware event in New York City, where it’s expected to launch a new device running a new variant of its desktop OS. Windows 10...
  10. How to enable an early version of the new Start Screen

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable an early version of the new Start Screen: We recently discovered the beginnings of what appears to be the new Start Screen / Continuum mode in the most recent Windows Technical Preview. The Start Screen, being very early in development is very buggy and broken, however we understand that some of you wish to try it...