Windows 10: early version windows 10 PC access problems

Discus and support early version windows 10 PC access problems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Desktop with early windows 10 version. I waited a year to get a windows 10 PC back around 2016. I hardly ever used it but it has mega amounts of data... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jamespepin1, Dec 28, 2019.

1. early version windows 10 PC access problems

Desktop with early windows 10 version. I waited a year to get a windows 10 PC back around 2016. I hardly ever used it but it has mega amounts of data that I want. This thing sat and was always updating to the point that it corrupted itself and I removed the hard drive and duplicated my files. I then started from scratch and it worked but asked me for a password on my first reboot which I didn't want to do but did. Then it has never accepted any password since. I am totally disgusted with Microsoft. I have a Microsoft account which I changed the password to and the desktop says go to aaccountlive.com to fix the problem. Lots of old threads on this. Wouldn't it be expedient to develop a downloadable patch to fix this.

Jim

:)

jamespepin1, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621

Source: Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621! | .NET Blog

Brink, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

early version windows 10 PC access problems

Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621

Source: Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621! | .NET Blog

Brink, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

early version windows 10 PC access problems

1. early version windows 10 PC access problems - Similar Threads - early version access

2. Problems in loading Display drivers early in WinPE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems in loading Display drivers early in WinPE: I am trying to understand the sequence of drivers being loaded within winpeshl.exe and wpeinit.exe. The reason is that the oem display driver is needed to properly handle the resolution settings in unattend.xml. I'm looking at a recovery media created by a commercial...
  3. WINDOWS 10 LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING EARLY ACTIVATION BY CLIENT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING EARLY ACTIVATION BY CLIENT: PLEASE , i have an urgent problem with activation , i bought my built gaming pc with preinstalled windows 10 pro licensed running fine 6 or more months after the activation got declined for no reason and i was prompted for activation, so i contacted support ,used help ,and...
  4. How can I roll back to a early version on windows???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I roll back to a early version on windows???: I have two Dell latitude computers won the camera is working fine the other one it is not. Only real difference is the version of windows. How do I roll back to an earlier version of windows. See below for specs of both laptops. NEW DELL LEGACY DELL Computer A- Device name...
  5. Call Of Duty - Modern Warefare - Early Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call Of Duty - Modern Warefare - Early Access: Call of Duty(R): Modern Warfare | Beta [img] 141025
  6. To early to update to Version 1903?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    To early to update to Version 1903?: Those that have upgraded to Version 1903, is MS still coming out with download updates to that version quite frequently? Or, do you suggest waiting another month or 2? I waited 3 months to upgrade to 1809. This past May, I never saw so many updates to that...
  7. Announcing Early Access Build of .NET Framework 4.7.1

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Early Access Build of .NET Framework 4.7.1: Today, we are happy to announce an early access build of .NET Framework 4.7.1. The .NET Framework 4.7.1 is the next version of the .NET Framework. It is currently feature-complete and in the testing phase. We are asking for individuals and companies to help validate the...
  8. Minecraft: Education Edition early access is here!

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Education Edition early access is here!: Hello! You might have remember us announcing Minecraft: Education Edition back in January. It’s a version of Minecraft designed to help educators teach all kinds of subjects. Now the time has finally come. If you’re blessed with a particularly hip and likeable teacher,...
  9. Halo Wars 2 early access available now

in Windows 10 News
    Halo Wars 2 early access available now: fUbvZeRQhnE Suit up, Spartans. Early access to Halo Wars 2 is available today for players who purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition! Last night, 343 Industries and Creative Assembly celebrated Halo Wars 2 with the community via a special livestream event hosted at 343...
  10. Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks: Microsoft is working on a new Cloud SKU for Windows 10 which is expected to be Redmond’s next take on Chromebooks. As it was recently reported by several publications, Windows 10 Cloud would be a lightweight version of Windows, possibly for Microsoft’s Windows 10 on ARM...