Windows 10: Earphone connectivity

Discus and support Earphone connectivity in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have windows 10. My windows can not detecting my earphone, what should i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndreasWilson, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Earphone connectivity

i have windows 10. My windows can not detecting my earphone, what should i do?

:)

AndreasWilson, Oct 14, 2018

2. audio not received by earphones

thank you, here are the answers:

• Have you made any recent changes on the devices?
    No

• Have you tried other earphones on your Windows?
    No, i just bought it yesterday.

• Have you tried the earphones on another PC or laptop?
    no, but it works in my smartphone

• How is the earphones connecting to the machine? Is it via wired connection or through Bluetooth?
    wired.

• When the earphones are connected, are you still getting audio from the speakers?
    yes, nothing goes through the earphones though.

Earphone connectivity :(

TanjimaRahman, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Earphone connectivity

Connecting Earphone on N96

When i plug in my earphone to my N96 via the cool remote the phone "sometimes" asks me which connection i have connected. The list is something like this.

1. Earphones

2. TV cable

3. Docking Station

4. Line Out

However when i select earphones a message pops up and says

"USE PHONE MICROPHONE"

Why is this and what does it mean? I have had conversations using the earphone remote and it seems to work fine.

Also why do i get the option of selecting what connection i need about 30% of the time?

rodeire---01, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Earphone connectivity

1. Earphone connectivity - Similar Threads - Earphone connectivity

2. Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..: My bluetooth earphones are alright i tried connecting it to my other devices and it worked perfectly. My laptop is the main problem i can connect my bluetooth earphones but when i watch a video the audio suddenly starts cracking or sometimes i couldn't even hear any voice. I...
  3. Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..: My bluetooth earphones are alright i tried connecting it to my other devices and it worked perfectly. My laptop is the main problem i can connect my bluetooth earphones but when i watch a video the audio suddenly starts cracking or sometimes i couldn't even hear any voice. I...
  4. i connected my bluetooth earphones after doing that it automatically becomes hands free ag...

i connected my bluetooth earphones after doing that it automatically becomes hands free ag...: i tried changing them back to normal headphones by going in printer and other devicies and unticking the hands freee tick option but when i untick it my headphones disconnect for a second then they reconnect now my headphones dont show as a audio device they just show as a...
  5. i connected my bluetooth earphones after doing that it automatically becomes hands free ag...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i connected my bluetooth earphones after doing that it automatically becomes hands free ag...: i tried changing them back to normal headphones by going in printer and other devicies and unticking the hands freee tick option but when i untick it my headphones disconnect for a second then they reconnect now my headphones dont show as a audio device they just show as a...
  6. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  7. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  8. When I connecting my wired earphones, the audio is still running on laptop. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I connecting my wired earphones, the audio is still running on laptop. What should I do?: My laptop audio is working properly. But when I am connecting my wired headphones on that audio jack, the audio is still running on laptop. I have changed the device installation settings of system properties from yes to no. And also I have changed perfomance logs & alerts...
  9. When I connecting my wired earphones, the audio is still running on laptop. What should I do?

When I connecting my wired earphones, the audio is still running on laptop. What should I do?: My laptop audio is working properly. But when I am connecting my wired headphones on that audio jack, the audio is still running on laptop. I have changed the device installation settings of system properties from yes to no. And also I have changed perfomance logs & alerts...
  10. Earphone sound is breaking when connected to laptop through Bluetooth but works properly on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earphone sound is breaking when connected to laptop through Bluetooth but works properly on...: When I connect my earphones with laptop Bluetooth the sound is breaking however, they are working well on other devices. I tried turning on and off the Bluetooth and I also tried removing the earphone from the paired device and again connecting it, but still, the sound is...