Windows 10: earphone mic problems

Discus and support earphone mic problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i recently bought a temp microphone, its earphones and they have a microphone but the mic is on the ears, like the thing u put in your ears, rather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by willtaylor_105, Apr 15, 2021.

1. earphone mic problems

i recently bought a temp microphone, its earphones and they have a microphone but the mic is on the ears, like the thing u put in your ears, rather than on the mic itself, the earphones are apple, just the normal earphones and its really annoying me!

:)

willtaylor_105, Apr 15, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User

Earphone w/mic problem... the earphones are acting as a mic!

its annoying.. I need to use my mic, but the earphone is acting like a mic, not the mic! its one of those earphones w/mic for iphone

on my desktop I successfully can use it as a mic, but on my netbook I can't

n-ster, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Snakefist Win User
    Earphone mic not being detected

Maybe as a work around you could use a Y spliter. Where you plug in your headphones into it and the other ends will go in your mic and earphone ports on your pc/laptop. Yes i understand they are combo ports but i'm just suggesting this as a workaround till you can find drivers that makes the combo port work correctly.
    Here is the cable i was talking about. You don't have to use it but just a suggestion as a workaround and as a last resort.
    Amazon.com

Snakefist, Apr 15, 2021
  4. earphone mic problems

Mic in earphones issue

Hello,

I have a Dell Inspiron 7567 gaming laptop. I have issues with external mic or mic in earphones or headsets. They used to work perfectly fine about till previous month or two.. I don't know what happened, now windows doesn't detected them.. Whenever i connect
    any of my earphones with mic, which used to work perfectly with my laptop, the playback device is detected but the recording device isn't.. The Waves pop up appears where there no mic device listed.. neither in the windows sound settings.. Laptop's internal
    mic works fine.. But doesn't detect external mic.. it appears as if i have not connected any mic..

Please help me out fixing this issue..

Thank you.

SripadKulkarni, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

earphone mic problems

1. earphone mic problems - Similar Threads - earphone mic problems

2. earphone with mic not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    earphone with mic not working: i have a earphone with mic when i plug it in my phone it works and when i plug it in my dell optiplex 3020 the earphones are working but mic not also i have tried plugging in all ports even if the mic works i am fine cuz i have external speakers please help me...
  3. Problem with my wireless earphone's mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my wireless earphone's mic: I have Boat Rockerz 330 pro. It has great mic and sound quality but when I connect to any discord’s channel it mutes all other sounds including itself coming from any app, or when a join a meeting it then also mutes all other sounds including itself. It only works when i...
  4. Problem with my wireless earphone's mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my wireless earphone's mic: I have Boat Rockerz 330 pro. It has great mic and sound quality but when I connect to any discord’s channel it mutes all other sounds including itself coming from any app, or when a join a meeting it then also mutes all other sounds including itself. It only works when i...
  5. Problem with my wireless earphone's mic

6. Earphone mic not detecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earphone mic not detecting: I plugged in some earphones and it asked me "Is it a headset, microphone or earphones". I pressed headset on accident and clicked don't ask me again. How do I bring up the option to choose again?Now all the devices I plug in are treated as microphones, which means my...
  7. earphone mic not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    earphone mic not detected: Hello everyoneI'm using Haylou W1 and it work for playing music but not for meeting because the mic is not detected in input deviceWhen I'm trying to look into device manager the headset is disconnected but it don't want to be connectedis there anything that I need to do so I...
  8. earphone mic not detected

earphone mic not detected: Hello everyoneI'm using Haylou W1 and it work for playing music but not for meeting because the mic is not detected in input deviceWhen I'm trying to look into device manager the headset is disconnected but it don't want to be connectedis there anything that I need to do so I...
  9. earphone mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    earphone mic: will my earphone mic work on windows 10 which has 1 jack?? or i have to use headphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earphone-mic/3149f6b8-72fa-446b-ad3e-c19af9d11f83
  10. Mic in earphones issue

Mic in earphones issue: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 7567 gaming laptop. I have issues with external mic or mic in earphones or headsets. They used to work perfectly fine about till previous month or two.. I don't know what happened, now windows doesn't detected them.. Whenever i connect any of...