Windows 10: Earphone only hear on the right side only.

Discus and support Earphone only hear on the right side only. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my earphone cannot hear on the right side when I plug on the back audio jack it function properly, for the front audio jack only right side ear only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FarahZaki1, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Earphone only hear on the right side only.

my earphone cannot hear on the right side when I plug on the back audio jack it function properly, for the front audio jack only right side ear only function, can someone clear me up here please....

:)

FarahZaki1, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Earphones don't work right after windows is booted

Hi,

Set your earphones as a default playback. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Volume icon on the taskbar near the time, at the lower-right corner of your screen.
    • Under the Playback tab, right-click anywhere and select
      Show Disabled devices
    • Check if the earphones are listed and right-click to enable. Click that again and select
      Set Default.

Let us know how it went.

Erika Aro, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Not able to hear anything over my earphones !

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I appreciate your efforts made towards fixing the issue. I will certainly help you with this. I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you made any changes other than updates prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to make sure that the headphone that you are using are set as default in the computer. Follow these steps to check this:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Playback devices”.

• Now, right click on empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Select “headphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the headphone is enabled & set as default.

• Reconnect your headphones and check if issue is resolved.

I also suggest you check if the same issue occurs with a different earphones.

If the same issue occurs, then this might be an issue with the hardware (Earphone jack), if this is the issue then you will have to contact the computer manufacturer for further assistance with the same.

Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Earphone only hear on the right side only.

Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

Hi Everybody! Can anyone help me?

I connected my YU Earphones to a friends computer, and I was surprised that I could hear everything from the earphones and Also record from it at the same time!! Whenever I talked into the mic that the earphones have, I could hear my voice in the earphone. He has a Lenovo All in One Computer and Windows 10.

Any guides on how to do the same on my PC?

My earphones are these (WITH A MIC ATTACHED)

Earphone only hear on the right side only. [​IMG]

NayamAmarshe, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Earphone only hear on the right side only.

1. Earphone only hear on the right side only. - Similar Threads - Earphone hear right

2. I can only hear out of the right headphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only hear out of the right headphone.: Alright so on my HP Windows 10 laptop, I can only hear out of one ear and yes this happens for every single wired headphone I have so I know it's not the headphones. I also know it's the computer since they work fine on my Phone. All I know is that I think it might have...
  3. I can only hear out of the right headphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can only hear out of the right headphone.: Alright so on my HP Windows 10 laptop, I can only hear out of one ear and yes this happens for every single wired headphone I have so I know it's not the headphones. I also know it's the computer since they work fine on my Phone. All I know is that I think it might have...
  4. I can only hear out of the right headphone.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.: Ok, so, I've been looking all around the internet only to come up with losses, my headphones will not play on the left side.Ive tried:- Restarting my computer- uninstalling then reinstalling the driver for the audio by restart- changed the balance to accommodate both sides,...
  6. Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.: Ok, so, I've been looking all around the internet only to come up with losses, my headphones will not play on the left side.Ive tried:- Restarting my computer- uninstalling then reinstalling the driver for the audio by restart- changed the balance to accommodate both sides,...
  7. Earphones only working on the left side Windows 10

Earphones only working on the left side Windows 10: So I just bought some new earphones and plugged them into my laptop's jack but it was only working on the left side and I had just **** bought them! I tested the earphones out on other devices and they worked fine on both sides! I tried another pair of headphones on the...
  8. Only One side of Earphones is Working on my Windows 10 Laptop.

Only One side of Earphones is Working on my Windows 10 Laptop.: Hey, My Problem is that only one side of my Earphones is working in my Laptop. I have Checked the Earphones and Both the Sides are working Perfectly in other devices. I have Even checked the Audio Balancing and Both the Sides are Perfectly Balanced. Another issue is that...
  9. sound only come from one side of earphones of 3.5mm.

sound only come from one side of earphones of 3.5mm.: I have had a question a lot of people had, but all the solutions doesnt seem applicable for me. Since a week or so, I only get sound from my right side of my headphones, nothing from the left. This is not the headset being broken, as it works on other devices and also tried...
  10. Sound coming only through left side of earphones/headphones BUT ONLY while connected to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound coming only through left side of earphones/headphones BUT ONLY while connected to the...: Title says all. Any earphone or headphone which I plug into my laptop is only delivering sound through one side (the left). The same earphones or headphones are working perfectly on other devices. Also, they're not being detected by the laptop as used to be case but I'm...