Windows 10: Earphone

Discus and support Earphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when I insert earphones then the sounf still comes from speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SaurabKhadka, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Earphone

when I insert earphones then the sounf still comes from speaker

:)

SaurabKhadka, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, Jun 14, 2020
  4. sezchwarn Win User

Earphone

Head-Direct RE1 Earphones

I'm still a little confused- you didn't address the matter of whether these earphones would benefit from an amp or not... the high impedance suggest they do but....???

sezchwarn, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Earphone

1. Earphone - Similar Threads - Earphone

2. Windows Not Recognizing Earphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Not Recognizing Earphones: Good Morning,I have a laptop with an Earphone/AUX port which has stopped working for some time. They work but sometimes, i have to run 'Audio Troubleshoot' every time i want to use my earphones, Sometimes this also doesn't help recognizing them. The port and earphones are...
  3. Windows Not Recognizing Earphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Not Recognizing Earphones: Good Morning,I have a laptop with an Earphone/AUX port which has stopped working for some time. They work but sometimes, i have to run 'Audio Troubleshoot' every time i want to use my earphones, Sometimes this also doesn't help recognizing them. The port and earphones are...
  4. How to use laptops built in mic instead of earphone mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use laptops built in mic instead of earphone mic: Basically when I plug in my earphone, the laptop switches to the earphones mic and I want it to use the built in mic but there seems to be no way to change or switch between them and some solution states that I can switch between them at the control panel or smt but there's...
  5. How to use laptops built in mic instead of earphone mic

How to use laptops built in mic instead of earphone mic: Basically when I plug in my earphone, the laptop switches to the earphones mic and I want it to use the built in mic but there seems to be no way to change or switch between them and some solution states that I can switch between them at the control panel or smt but there's...
  6. when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...: im running windows 11 and am confused why my speakers break all apps. when trying to inspect speakers on sound settings the settings window crashes, as does the control panel sound device manager when i look at speakers. im on an asus laptop.im thinking maybe a drivers...
  7. when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...

when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...: im running windows 11 and am confused why my speakers break all apps. when trying to inspect speakers on sound settings the settings window crashes, as does the control panel sound device manager when i look at speakers. im on an asus laptop.im thinking maybe a drivers...
  8. Cannot use earphones because of driver issue, High defnition audio driver having a yellow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use earphones because of driver issue, High defnition audio driver having a yellow...: Hello,I've been trying to use my earphones on my computer, but I can't and I'm not sure why I'm using aux earphones and trying to use it. I don't use it that much so I'm not sure if it uses to work before or not. I use an Inspiron 3647. I've done everything I could've deleted...
  9. Cannot use earphones because of driver issue, High defnition audio driver having a yellow...

Cannot use earphones because of driver issue, High defnition audio driver having a yellow...: Hello,I've been trying to use my earphones on my computer, but I can't and I'm not sure why I'm using aux earphones and trying to use it. I don't use it that much so I'm not sure if it uses to work before or not. I use an Inspiron 3647. I've done everything I could've deleted...
  10. Cannot use earphones because of driver issue, High defnition audio driver having a yellow...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware