Windows 10: Earphones are not working when plugged in with xbox1 controller

Discus and support Earphones are not working when plugged in with xbox1 controller in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I just got a new Laptop that I use to play games with on the go. I usually play with an xbox1 controller with earphones plugged in the controller.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by asassin313, May 20, 2019.

1. Earphones are not working when plugged in with xbox1 controller

Hi. I just got a new Laptop that I use to play games with on the go. I usually play with an xbox1 controller with earphones plugged in the controller. at the start it works perfectly fine but a few days ago it stopped working.

:)

asassin313, May 20, 2019

2. Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, May 20, 2019
  3. Light flashes on Xbox1 controller

light flases on xbox1 controler

jerrymccomas, May 20, 2019
  4. Earphones are not working when plugged in with xbox1 controller

Does windows 10 recognize when earphones are plugged in?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to inform that Windows 10 does recognize and display a prompt when earphones are plugged in. I would like to ask if you are able to listen to sound from the earphone when plugged in.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Earphones are not working when plugged in with xbox1 controller

1. Earphones are not working when plugged in with xbox1 controller - Similar Threads - Earphones are working

2. Microphone not working when earphone is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working when earphone is plugged in.: I am encountering an issue where, upon connecting my earphones, my microphone becomes non-functional. After investigating, I discovered that the microphone on my earphones is not working. I attempted to disable the earphones’ microphone to utilize my laptop’s built-in...
  3. Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged: Audio in my laptop is coming from speaker as well as earphone at the same time when earphone is plugged. Please tell me how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-coming-simultaneously-from-earphone-and/065670d8-f50e-4e25-8857-68e5d50161e7
  4. Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged: Audio in my laptop is coming from speaker as well as earphone at the same time when earphone is plugged. Please tell me how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-coming-simultaneously-from-earphone-and/065670d8-f50e-4e25-8857-68e5d50161e7
  5. Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Microphone doesn't work when earphones are plugged in.

Microphone doesn't work when earphones are plugged in.: Hello, my microphone Maono au-pm461 TR doesn't work when I plug in any headphones, I tested "noname" headphones, Razer electra v2 and razer kraken essential. When I plug in microphone and headphones microphone doesn't work or headphones doesn't works for example I have error...
  7. Cackling sounds when plugging earphones to laptop

Cackling sounds when plugging earphones to laptop: Version 1903 Hi, as the title says, i can hear cackling sounds (i guess that's what its called) on my right side of earphones when its plugged to the laptop. It's not loud but definitely annoying when there is no sound playing. When I play loud enough sounds though, it...
  8. When I plug in earphones there is no sound

When I plug in earphones there is no sound: I use Windows 10 PC, it is Dell Inspiron 7000. I cannot use earphones because they are not working, no sound when I plug them in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-earphones-there-is-no-sound/6cac5262-91ff-489e-8a83-648e5ec5a105
  9. Earphone doesn't work if plugged in While Laptop is on. But Works if plugged in before...

Earphone doesn't work if plugged in While Laptop is on. But Works if plugged in before...: I have a wired problem on my Dell Laptop Win 10 Build 17134.376. When I plug in the earphones while windows is already on, it doesn't show anywhere else either on device manager nor other places. But when I restart or plugin earphones before power on, it works and shows up...
  10. Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in

Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in: Hello I have an asus k550v running on windows10 (updated). Also updated the sound drivers. I was able to use my speaker/earphone on this laptop and worked fine before. Until today, the speaker has this loud static sound. The same static sound is also there when i tried my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my akg earphones are not working in my controller

2. xbox sound not working controler