Windows 10: Earphones disconnect after plugging in.

Discus and support Earphones disconnect after plugging in. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My earphones are from realme. They were working fine. But after updating windows 10I have insider edition they stopped working. I've cleaned the jack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VipulKumar9, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Earphones disconnect after plugging in.

My earphones are from realme. They were working fine. But after updating windows 10I have insider edition they stopped working. I've cleaned the jack deeply and so many times. The eaphones are working fine with mobiles and tablets. I have one more pair, maybe they are generic, they also show the same problem. I think that its a software problem not hardware. Becoz they give sound for a minute or more after that the sound comes from speaker and if I plug it again. Then same thing not happens, same thing happens but aft3r some time. What makes me think that it's a software problem is that whenever I plug it in vigorously or force it inside. It don't give sound it only give sound for a specific time and all the drivers are up to date.

Please help me

:)

VipulKumar9, Dec 23, 2020

2. Does windows 10 recognize when earphones are plugged in?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to inform that Windows 10 does recognize and display a prompt when earphones are plugged in. I would like to ask if you are able to listen to sound from the earphone when plugged in.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Earphones disconnect after plugging in.

Cackling sounds when plugging earphones to laptop

Dirty connection, maybe!?

Could be a 3-zone vs 4-zone thing as well, as phones utilize the additional zone for media controls, whereas the laptop may not...

Earphones disconnect after plugging in. [​IMG]

Earphones disconnect after plugging in. [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Earphones disconnect after plugging in.

1. Earphones disconnect after plugging in. - Similar Threads - Earphones disconnect plugging

2. Microphone not working when earphone is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working when earphone is plugged in.: I am encountering an issue where, upon connecting my earphones, my microphone becomes non-functional. After investigating, I discovered that the microphone on my earphones is not working. I attempted to disable the earphones’ microphone to utilize my laptop’s built-in...
  3. Windows not detecting earphones plugged in after unplugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not detecting earphones plugged in after unplugging: Windows not detecting earphones plugged in after unplugging. Drivers are up to date, installing the driver and reinstalling did not solve it. The only way to get Windows detecting the earphones is by restarting the computer or disabling and reenabling or uninstalling and...
  4. Windows not detecting earphones plugged in after unplugging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not detecting earphones plugged in after unplugging: Windows not detecting earphones plugged in after unplugging. Drivers are up to date, installing the driver and reinstalling did not solve it. The only way to get Windows detecting the earphones is by restarting the computer or disabling and reenabling or uninstalling and...
  5. Earphones Work Only After Another Pair Is Plugged In First

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earphones Work Only After Another Pair Is Plugged In First: There is a strange issue happening.I have 2 sets of earphones black and white.1. The black earphones don't work when plugged into the audio jack.2. The white earphones work when plugged into the audio jack.3. The black earphones will only work after I unplug the white...
  6. Earphones Work Only After Another Pair Is Plugged In First

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Earphones Work Only After Another Pair Is Plugged In First: There is a strange issue happening.I have 2 sets of earphones black and white.1. The black earphones don't work when plugged into the audio jack.2. The white earphones work when plugged into the audio jack.3. The black earphones will only work after I unplug the white...
  7. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop: I hear a static bzz just before some audio is about to play and then a static bzz again after a few seconds once the audio stops playing or there is no audio playing. I believe there is also a slight white noise the entire duration between these two events but that gets...
  8. Wifi auto disconnect after plug in

Wifi auto disconnect after plug in: Hi, I have a question here. The problem I have encountered is some what weird. When my laptop is on battery mode, everything works fine but after I plug in to charge my laptop, then I cant connect my wifi anymore and I have to restart to solve the problem. I have just...
  9. Bletooth earphones keep disconnecting after some time

Bletooth earphones keep disconnecting after some time: This happens only with windows, not my phone. They only disconnect after remaining idle for some time, not during playing media. And sometimes they only connect voice, as opposed to voice, music. I've tried many things like sfc/ scannow, dism, power options, reinstalling...
  10. Headphone jack not detecting earphones after plugged in

Headphone jack not detecting earphones after plugged in: Windows 10 Realted audio There was no problem till december, when i lastly plugged in my earphones. Yesterday, after plugged in, they were not detected by laptop and the song continued in speakers. I checked for drivers and even sound settings, but the only device showing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone plug in earphones disconnect