Windows 10: earphones do not work on computer

Discus and support earphones do not work on computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Cannot use earphones on computer have to download drivers everytime to get them to operate until they are unplugged then they do not work until you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robertthiel, Oct 4, 2018.

1. earphones do not work on computer

Cannot use earphones on computer have to download drivers everytime to get them to operate until they are unplugged then they do not work until you download drivers again?

:)

robertthiel, Oct 4, 2018

2. Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Oct 4, 2018
  4. earphones do not work on computer

Left earphone does not work on my windows 10 laptop

Hi Ishan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What's the make and model of your earphone and Windows 10 device?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot sound issues in Windows 10, we suggest performing the steps provided on this

link
    . Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

earphones do not work on computer

1. earphones do not work on computer - Similar Threads - earphones computer

2. my soundcore bluetooth earphones will not connect to my new windows 11 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my soundcore bluetooth earphones will not connect to my new windows 11 computer: i have sondcore space a40 bluetooth earphones. the computer i now use is a new HP which runs on windows 11. i use these earphones all the time with various devices - my phone, my other hp pc running on windows 10, my boyfriend's iphone, etc - so i know that the earphones are...
  3. my soundcore bluetooth earphones will not connect to my new windows 11 computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my soundcore bluetooth earphones will not connect to my new windows 11 computer: i have sondcore space a40 bluetooth earphones. the computer i now use is a new HP which runs on windows 11. i use these earphones all the time with various devices - my phone, my other hp pc running on windows 10, my boyfriend's iphone, etc - so i know that the earphones are...
  4. Im unable to connect my wireless earphones to my computer. I noticed that my "Allow a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Im unable to connect my wireless earphones to my computer. I noticed that my "Allow a...: I've been searching for hours to find what's wrong but can't to seem to find anything to help me fix this problem. I see my device on " add a device" but when I try connecting it, it keeps saying We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again....
  5. Im unable to connect my wireless earphones to my computer. I noticed that my "Allow a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im unable to connect my wireless earphones to my computer. I noticed that my "Allow a...: I've been searching for hours to find what's wrong but can't to seem to find anything to help me fix this problem. I see my device on " add a device" but when I try connecting it, it keeps saying We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again....
  6. Im unable to connect my wireless earphones to my computer. I noticed that my "Allow a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Computer not recognising earphones - Driver issue

Computer not recognising earphones - Driver issue: Hello there,My laptop intermittently doesn't recognise my earphones when plugged. By intermittently, I mean that if I uninstall the Realtek Audio driver and scan for hardware changes or reboot computer, it recognises the earphones again. After idling or waking up from sleep,...
  8. Earphones & Sounds on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Earphones & Sounds on my computer: Hi I have connected my earphones, but cannot hear any sound Cab anyone help me please, as I have a webinar at 9.30am Thanks Oliiva https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earphones-sounds-on-my-computer/e2a993e5-6810-4e15-a998-f63641aee378
  9. I get a static noise when I plug my earphones into computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get a static noise when I plug my earphones into computer.: (Not a hardware issue) previously used Linux Mint and didn't face this issue. I tried a couple of methods like updating the drivers for sound etc etc but nothing seemed to work. submitted by /u/Aayush711 [link] [comments]...
  10. My computer won't recognize the earphones i plugged in.

My computer won't recognize the earphones i plugged in.: My computer doesn't recognize the earphones I plugged in after removing it, but it does so after restarting the pc while the earphone is plugged, plz help me fix it, i have only i earphone agd need to keep removing it from my pc as i play games too, help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. earphones wont work on laptop windows 10