Windows 10: Earphones don't work sometimes

Discus and support Earphones don't work sometimes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and my earphones don't to work on my laptop. Whenever I plug them in there's no response. However, if i restart my laptop, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/the-BestofMe, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Earphones don't work sometimes

I have Windows 10 and my earphones don't to work on my laptop. Whenever I plug them in there's no response. However, if i restart my laptop, the problem disappears.

Can someone tell me what's wrong with my laptop? (Because I'm pretty sure my earphones are good to go as they work on my Android device at the same time)

PS - I'm posting on this community for the first time so looking forward with a healthy response from y'all. Thanks!

submitted by /u/the-BestofMe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/the-BestofMe, Mar 6, 2020

2. Earphones

when I plug my earphones into my laptop to listen to anything I can,t hear anything .I have even used other earphones and the same results nothing .How do I get my earphones working again

1. I have windows 8

geraldcassidy1, Mar 6, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Earphones don't work sometimes

Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Earphones don't work sometimes

1. Earphones don't work sometimes - Similar Threads - Earphones don't sometimes

2. Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 5310 laptop for 2 years now. Recentlyabout 2 weeks now I have had a problem with my keyboard. Sometimes specific sets of keys stop working. Most of the time, it is m,y,n,h,j,u. The other time it is space, enter, backspace but rarely. Then it starts...
  3. Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 5310 laptop for 2 years now. Recentlyabout 2 weeks now I have had a problem with my keyboard. Sometimes specific sets of keys stop working. Most of the time, it is m,y,n,h,j,u. The other time it is space, enter, backspace but rarely. Then it starts...
  4. Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sometimes USB ports don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sometimes USB ports don't work: Sometimes my computer's USB ports don't work when the computer wakes up from sleep mode.I have tried everything to solve this but it is probably not so much a problem of the individual parts of my computer and or software but this could be a conflict of the combination.I have...
  6. Sometimes USB ports don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes USB ports don't work: Sometimes my computer's USB ports don't work when the computer wakes up from sleep mode.I have tried everything to solve this but it is probably not so much a problem of the individual parts of my computer and or software but this could be a conflict of the combination.I have...
  7. Sometimes USB ports don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. earphones don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    earphones don't work: In Windows 10, I used to get a screen that allowed me to select headphones, when I plugged my earphones in. Now I don't get that screen and my earphones don't work, just the computer speakers. Any ideas on how to get the selection screen back?...
  9. Enter and Backspace sometimes don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Enter and Backspace sometimes don't work: Hi everyone, for the past few months my enter and backspace keys sometimes don't work. I am running Windows 1909 on a Dell G7. I have tried uninstalling the drivers and restarting, but I have not tried completely reinstalling windows as I have been really busy using my...
  10. Earphones Don't Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Earphones Don't Work: My apple earphones used to work on my Surface 4, but one day the sound suddenly stopped working. I deleted the Realtek driver and redownloaded it and that seemed to work. But when I put my earphones in, nothing will play although it keeps saying that it's working properly....