Windows 10: Earphones not registering on laptop

Discus and support Earphones not registering on laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So this is something that has happened every morning when I turn my laptop on for the last few days...for about 10 minutes, when I plug my earphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dave0711, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Dave0711 Win User

Earphones not registering on laptop

So this is something that has happened every morning when I turn my laptop on for the last few days...for about 10 minutes, when I plug my earphones in, it doesn't register them, and sound plays out through the speakers.

I've tried disabling sound effects, updating drivers, and running the troubleshooter as suggested elsewhere, but things don't appear to be changing. Anyone have any further advice to offer?

:)

Dave0711, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Left earphone does not work on my windows 10 laptop

Hi Ishan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What's the make and model of your earphone and Windows 10 device?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot sound issues in Windows 10, we suggest performing the steps provided on this

link
    . Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Earphones not registering on laptop

audio not received by earphones

thank you, here are the answers:

• Have you made any recent changes on the devices?
    No

• Have you tried other earphones on your Windows?
    No, i just bought it yesterday.

• Have you tried the earphones on another PC or laptop?
    no, but it works in my smartphone

• How is the earphones connecting to the machine? Is it via wired connection or through Bluetooth?
    wired.

• When the earphones are connected, are you still getting audio from the speakers?
    yes, nothing goes through the earphones though.

Earphones not registering on laptop :(

TanjimaRahman, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Earphones not registering on laptop

1. Earphones not registering on laptop - Similar Threads - Earphones registering laptop

2. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop: I hear a static bzz just before some audio is about to play and then a static bzz again after a few seconds once the audio stops playing or there is no audio playing. I believe there is also a slight white noise the entire duration between these two events but that gets...
  3. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop: I hear a static bzz just before some audio is about to play and then a static bzz again after a few seconds once the audio stops playing or there is no audio playing. I believe there is also a slight white noise the entire duration between these two events but that gets...
  4. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. laptop is not detecting the earphones good earphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop is not detecting the earphones good earphones: All the drivers are updated . earphones are also working well , but not detected by my laptop . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-not-detecting-the-earphones-good/0d634ded-a598-4469-8fbb-b40fe2672096
  6. Laptop registering nonexistent camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop registering nonexistent camera: My HP EliteBook Folio seems to be registering two different cameras, HP HD Camera, which works fine most of the time, and a PC Camera, which does not work at all. I can't switch between them at all because when the laptop is registering the PC Camera, it does not register the...
  7. Bluetooth earphone not connecting to Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop even though earphones are...

Bluetooth earphone not connecting to Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop even though earphones are...: I have a Noise Tune Charge neckband Bluetooth earphone. I have tried many times connecting it to my Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop but every time, even though the neckband is discoverable, it does not connect to the neckband. I have connected my neckband to my phone and it is...
  8. Register new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Register new laptop: how do I register my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/register-new-laptop/64069954-e4ab-4efa-a551-22c5b9150a6b
  9. Can't connect BT earphones with laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect BT earphones with laptop: So I don't know if there was a mess up after an update. The playback devices were F'd up and now My spekers won't work, also my BT earphones are connecting but they won't show up as playback devices. I downloaded the audio driver but only the speaker is working but the...
  10. laptop not registering camera is connected

laptop not registering camera is connected: I am trying to connect a sony camcorder to my hp laptop for use as a web cam it dosent register that its plugged in what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-registering-camera-is-connected/5ca571d8-d305-46e5-91f4-7a673abfc4d2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wired earphones not registering on lapto

2. earphones not registering acer lspin aptop