Windows 10: Earphones & Sounds on my computer

Discus and support Earphones & Sounds on my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have connected my earphones, but cannot hear any sound Cab anyone help me please, as I have a webinar at 9.30am Thanks Oliiva... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OliviaBudd, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Earphones & Sounds on my computer

Hi

I have connected my earphones, but cannot hear any sound

Cab anyone help me please, as I have a webinar at 9.30am

Thanks

Oliiva

:)

OliviaBudd, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Unable to access sound from earphones after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Williams,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with sound issues after upgrading to Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Is this issue confined only with the earphones?
    • Do you have any issues with the system sound as well?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to connect the earphones to different device and check if the earphones is working fine.

Step 1: If the earphones is working fine with other devices, this issue might be due to the corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Under Sound, video and game controller, right click on the
      Realtek High Definition Audio Driver and click on Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Further reference: Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Earphones & Sounds on my computer

Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Earphones & Sounds on my computer

1. Earphones & Sounds on my computer - Similar Threads - Earphones Sounds computer

2. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  3. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  4. Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output: My Bluetooth earphone was connected to the Windows 11 laptop, the device was listed in the Bluetooth device list, and it was listed in the sound device list, but it was not listed in the sound output quick menu. So I can't use the Bluetooth device as a sound output device....
  5. No sound in right earphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound in right earphone: HiMy Windows PC won't play audio in the right earphone. Balance is equal, and when I increase the volume for the right, I hear it in the left earphone increasing volume for left is also played in left earphone. Mono-audio is turned off. They are plugged into a headphone port...
  6. Horrible sound with my bluetooth earphones

Horrible sound with my bluetooth earphones: Hi, I'm having some issues with my Cambridge Audio Melomania 1. When connected I have the option to set audio output to 'Headphones' or 'Headset'. Now if set it to 'Headset' all audio gets kind off muffled and pretty bad, but only then the microphone of the earphones will...
  7. No Sound Without Earphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound Without Earphones: Sound is not working even after troubleshooting and testing. There is no sound when any notification arrives, no sound when I watch a movie or video either downloaded or on any website. But when I use earphones, everything works perfectly as if the problem was inexistent. Can...
  8. Wireless earphones not outputting sound.

Wireless earphones not outputting sound.: Hi. So I have a Bluetooth Adapter to use Bluetooth on my pc and connect my Soundcore Life Note wireless earphones. Whenever I connect my earphone to my pc, I don't hear any sounds. I charged them, but they still did not work. They connect fine and I even troubleshooted it....
  9. Sound Output to earphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Output to earphones: I have recently come across a problem with my HP Envy, radnomly when I plugged in my earphones into my computer no sound was coming out of them, yet when I pplugged those same earphones into my phone sound would be played through them. The computers speakers work fine its...
  10. Sound earphones

Sound earphones: Since updating to the latest Windows 10 I no longer can use any earphones. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sound-earphones/3cb344b2-b830-4770-b2b1-7e16f207d32d